Give me some good diversification ideas for stocks or other asset classes

It surely flared up yesterday…

Apparently Nancy Pelosi took a rather large position in CRWD a couple of days ago. Make of that what you will.

1 Like

Interesting

Indeed…

https://www.thestreet.com/investing/crowdstrike-shares-climb-on-goldman-upgrade-to-buy?puc=yahoo&cm_ven=YAHOO&yptr=yahoo

NIO up 15%, sold at 25. I love NIO. Still have some XPEV, is also on the up.

Chinese EVs are good these days.

Let’s check WKHS… nah, not right now.

TSLA reaching for the sky again…

1 Like

Zoom is flying but then I already knew that. Many of my other industrial /oil/ entertainment except BUD are doing badly. Tencent pretty good too. I’m just holding them. i think TSMC will keep climbing . CCL in toilet at 14 it could be a buy.

I have some CCL, in the toilet for quite some time now… Can’t wait to get rid of it. Ha ha.

There’s no point to get rid of it. It depends almost completely on vaccination in my opinion. Widespread vaccination will be here by Summer and full coverage by end next year. And if they are smart they may try to get some Chinese business or be flexible. It could be a two years hold minimum.

Sure, on the investment side, lot of stocks you want to hold and add to over time. I like to do a bit of swing trading, though. More fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added some Bank of America and Draftking. Both quite weak today.

I’ve been pre-occupied with getting out and about, but I checked my sheet today:

UNH is finally trending up, @ $321, up 9%. I think the buy to was $340.

SNX has fully recovered @ $145…and it’ll split year end and then we’ll have some thinking to do.

BGS i’m up 20%…kind of a sleeper food stock

SNV is up to $23.50 and buy to $30…up 30%

The excitement from the SPAC IPOs seems over…now it’s time for them to actually make some money. Although FVAC, the mining Co is strengthening…up 9%.

The rest is meh, but so many of my buys were dividend heavy that the cash pile just keeps growing. :banana:

2 Likes

I think there will be a rather large pullback soon due to Covid-19 coming back full force.

Airlines, Hotels, Restaurants, etc. will be hard hit by the lock-downs again. Prepare cash for good buying opportunities and think about reducing exposure to vulnerable positions.

* My personal opinion. Not an investment advice.
2 Likes

Likely indeed although many stocks haven’t lifted up anyway.
It may make sense to just DCA in to battered stocks monthly.

This. Hate it when everything is in the basement and there’s no money to throw at. But then I love the buying part so much, so not much cash in my account right now.

Also, if there is any uncertainty about the election result or even unrest, the markets might dip dramatically.

Totally, election and covid. We are in for a ride.

1 Like

Jesus.

JE, a fun stock for traders, very volatile… :smile:

Banks are reporting…massive takes.

JPM earnings up 33%. What election? Let’s hope the adults have taken over.

BAC better be one of them~~