Go-to drink without caffeine, alcohol, or sugar?

Actually hard to find something without caffeine alcohol or sugar to drink.

Not something to help sleep, just something to drink.

I found sparkling water, chamomile tea, what else?

5 Likes

Water, maybe with a bit of lime but not so much that you need sugar. I have never made cucumber water but a restaurant I go to always has that ready made

Any herbal tea, can be chilled

6 Likes

came to say the same thing

If you want low caffeine, could make iced tea with high dilution

Ooha flavored soda is my go-to drink: 0 calories, 0 sugar, 0 caffeine. They’ve now added orange to their current flavors of peach, pomelo, and lychee. It’s hit and miss finding it at convenience stores, but I can always get it at PX Mart, Carrefour, etc.

6 Likes

Schweppes Lime sparkling water.

6 Likes

That is a pretty restrictive set of requirements though. I’d probably just stick with water at that point, or low-caffeine and low-sugar options like green tea or herbal tea.

Never really tried them, but haven’t vinegar drinks become somewhat popular in the last few years? And I’ve seen salty lemon drinks before (didn’t buy them :nauseated_face:).

milk

Milk contains sugar though.

1 Like

But that’s lactose, right?
Or sugar that occurs naturally, from what I just read. Not the “added” sugar of drinks for sure.

Roiboos with a little lemon juice. I usually add a little honey but you don’t have to really.

2 Likes

I second those, very good indeed.

What’s wrong with water?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s definitely the main one, not sure if there are small amounts of other sugars too. I read it as no sugars at all, so ruling out stuff like fruit as well as anything with added sugars.

Like I said, no sugar, no caffeine, and no alcohol makes it really quite difficult…

1 Like

No sugar added high-fiber soy milk, there is basically no sugar at all.

2 Likes

Synthetic flavoring?

I like that 義美 high protein soy drink. But it has carbs/sugars/what have you.

Sparkling water is the best for me. Helps me with my sugar fizzy drink cravings too. I’ve tried artificial flavorings and they’re fine but I usually just stop and just go normal as I get tired of it.

3 Likes

A gallon of water a day.

Water

Lemon Juice

Monkfruit sugar

Fantastic lemonade.

Zero calories, zero caffeine, zero alcohol, zero regrets.

7u4wqn

2 Likes

San Pel with 3 shots lemon juice.