Gogoro electric scooter

No, there are three.

Pretty soon probably .

I guess we have some kind of misunderstanding here (or someone is trolling). I refer to my graph and the currently available plans from gogoro: Currently only one “flex” plan seems available from gogoro. In my graph this one plan shows up 3 times, for the reasons given above.

What are you referring to?

3 Likes

That makes it three, no?

Nah, it just means that I drew 3 red lines in my graph, all 3 referring to the same one gogoro flex plan :grandpa:

I could also have drawn only one, or 42, or however many red lines. Depends on how you ride.

1 Like

With a different pricing according to power used, in my world that’s three different.

Are you trolling or serious?

It’s 1 plan, which defines 1 pricing of used energy.

Your homemade graph is very useful when looking at gogoro plans, and your description makes it very clear what the three different red lines mean, thanks!

2 Likes

And the difference? More power used is less km, outcome is different, 3 times different. You can upgrade or downgrade to a different 299 NT$ power plan.

To me it’s not the same.

1 Like

People will argue over ANYTHING on Forumosa. This is proof.

I’m not so sure. My $400-500 monthly gas bill would be over $700 according to the chart if I’m reading it correctly.

It’s a lot easier to add gas and I can do it much less often too.

It’s not far off is my point which have just proven , even for those who don’t care about cleaner air.

Yeah… I’m still assuming good faith but lacking abstract thinking. Especially since @belgian_pie is such a respected member.

Just take it from gogoro then, these are all plans available:

The cost of the one available flex plan is always “2.3NTD per Ah used”.

And depending on your driving style, 1 Ah gives you more or fewer km.

1 Like

It’s a trick they play to have you consume more and still thinking it’s just the same ‘plan’.

They play even better tricks: they give you the sports mode for free with that plan! Thus, you can potentially use more energy… Smart little bastards :grin:

It’s like data plans, they just toggle your speed. You think you get more for less!

I took a 3+ out a few weeks ago for a test ride, me + the Mrs and it handled a 12% slope no problem, put it on a average of 11% for 1km and it was fine - certainly a lot better than our 125cc.

I was impressed with its acceleration, and braking, handling was a bit strange but I am sure with a few kms it would feel fine.

In the end we didn’t get one because we only do around 300km/mnt and this would be NT$500 with the gogoro and only NT$270 with the 125cc. Since gogoro no longer include the servicing in the battery deal anymore then it would make even less desirable.

Comparing the 2+ and 3+ was difficult to choose one, I would probably go for the 2+ because of the reverser but if the price difference was higher between the two (say 10k) then I wouldn’t bother.

2+ is also better looking than 3+

I think they need to bring out a 2.5 hybrid, something a bit like the 3 but with the 2 front end, put the reversing back in and drop the price 5k and it would be something pretty decent.

1 Like