Good coffee cafes in the South

I had a Taipei chat about coffee, but wanted see what others like here in Southern Taiwan. Something like this local Kaoshuing one I like

2 Likes

Last year I visited Kaohsiung city and try some nice coffee next to the K Cultural Center
the shop name is 興趣咖啡

Also I like some of the coffee shops at Chaishan (Gushan district, Kaohsiung) , with a nice view of the Sea

2 Likes

PiNN cafe in Kaohsiung. Awesome owners. Try the ice cube espresso.

2 Likes

Looks great!

2 Likes

The owners travel to Europe or parts of Asia every year for “research” (except this year due to Covid, of course). Great scones. They’re super nice too.

2 Likes

NOT awesome coffee, but I enjoy sitting out front at Good Man Coffee (the big one on Jung Shan Road) when it gets cooler. That can be a fun place to watch people.

https://www.google.com.tw/maps/place/古德曼研磨咖啡/@22.6260224,120.3028027,17.68z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x346e048621ef603f:0x1ae33fcb41ab9a75!8m2!3d22.6263352!4d120.3016998?hl=zh-TW

1 Like

Thanks, they look interesting. The SIM tree I went and is good. They have another huge store and bakery.

2 Likes

I always fancied those Swiss style tall espresso cups.

Looks nice, try visit for morning coffee.

1 Like

Big cafe. I found this place more to eat than to drink coffee. They have steaks, and other full meals maybe next time I will go there for coffee

1 Like