Good quality apple cider vinegar

I’m looking for good quality apple cider vinegar. I think it is good for weight loss and overall health. Although I can find lots of suggestion on google search, I would like suggestion from people who actually used a certain product. Thanks in advance.

You can hardly go wrong with Bragg’s (organic, with the mother). It’s available at many health food-type shops but pricey (over NT300 for a liter).

For a while Costco carried its own brand ACV, which was organic with the mother and was almost as good as Bragg’s. Then they dropped it and substituted North Coast raw unfiltered ACV (non-organic). I tried it and thought it was too thin and light; probably okay for cooking but not quite satisfactory for drinking.

3 Likes

I’ve been drinking the Bragg brand (with the mother) for more than a year now. I believe it’s the best out there and not overly expensive. Lots of sellers out there on Ruten and Shopee…
I bought from this seller recently!—> Bragg! “with the mother” 946ml for only NT$295!

1 Like

Bragg, sometimes found at Jasons now called Mia C’bon City Super, but generally seems hard to find in shops.

Heinz, all natural unfiltered with the mother raw unpasteurized, is what I found and use now.

1 Like

I found this at the Tienmu Carrefour. I also like Bragg’s but this was available and it is raw/unpasteurized.

1 Like

Bragg’s ACV is the best one, it seems. Will try to buy it from local shop.