Guaranteed business idea that will make you big bucks in taiwan. Three words

Pet care service

These services can include pet sitting, dog walking, grooming, training, boarding, and veterinary care

2 Likes

Maids need to do that anyway, however they’re getting there, and even the ones that take a broom and vacuum will probably just make do with one of each.

It’s not an Uber service for the maids. Ffs. It’s an app for you to book a maid. Thank fuck it’s Friday. :wall:

7 Likes

How about a moving company for maids?

1 Like

Are we talking Taipei station underground mall type “maid”?

Wouldn’t mind one of them coming to my house.

Then the business will involve contacting cleaning companies and securing their cooperation. And it’s going to be a large number of those companies.

Why? It will just involve people offering their services to clean other people’s homes. They will then be matched with people who want their homes cleaned on an app.

And the # of responders who will be hopping on this guaranteed $ maker “Uber for Maids” bus is…?

1 Like

Steady.

People are having a crack at it:

https://allbetterapp.com/what-is-the-best-house-cleaning-app-in-the-us/

I meant to cook & clean.

But my point still stands.

Yeah, I’m down.

maid

1 Like

LOL sure!

I think though it could be done a little differently. Perhaps just an app to book a maid. Transport will be organised by themselves (lots of public transport that can reduce costs) - or even pick them up at a station in your own car… as for cleaning materials perhaps that could either be taken by the maid or there be a list of things for the customer to have ready?

Formosa Vegetarian Chang

1 Like

Well that’s easy, just order from Formosa Chang and take the meat out and feed it to stray dogs or something

2 Likes

Classic Friday thread :rofl: :rofl: Maximus Confucius :rofl:

Btw, if the maids brings their own brooms, do we really need an Uber taxi then? Seems not an efficient solution :thinking:

Note, the OP idea is actually not bad, could work with a large customer base that usually cleans by themselves, but due to busy work schedule or parents-in-laws sudden planned visit or similar needs an urgent one time cleaning of home

I got another idea: Uber for trash collection. Pay a monthly subscription to either have your trash collected, or to have access to a public trash container.

The current system while working, is completely out-of-date, and a huge time wasting activity.

1 Like

Yea, and if you’re working for a living, you’ll have trash pile up because waste collection only comes around while you’re at work, or to or from work. If you’re lucky it will work out, if not you’ll have to request days off just to do trash.

But at this point isn’t it just an app like those dog walker app where you pay someone to walk your dog? I think such app exists in the states where you pay someone to run errands for you.

Because…

They can…

Ride the brooms?

1 Like

I have had a couple of strange maids in this country :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes