Hard to find things in common with Taiwanese girls

Jeez man, this is conjuring images of that wonderful corn soup that came with my night market steak.

4 Likes

Corn soup with a sliver of toast? Or sans toast?

The kind with undissolved blobs of ā€œcorn soup mix.ā€

3 Likes

So thatā€™d be the NTD100 steak I take it.

1 Like

Of course. The bleach they add to the marinade really tickles my nostrils. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure about your minger-culling coefficient cming of 0.5. It seems a bitā€¦arbitrary. Sources please.

Iā€™m not sure why we had a load of posts in this thread deleted last night but all this similar stuff today is being allowed. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Itā€™s a back of an envelope calculation. In reply to a random 99% figure of girls who wonā€™t marry big noses. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with this discussion, weā€™re talking about the brutal facts of mate selection in Taiwan, not whether you should buy a corsage for your date to the prom.

Plus itā€™s hard to take the OP seriously. Sitting in the IKEA living room section for three hours holding a girlā€™s hand. Sweet dreams are made of this.

4 Likes

Yeah, I agree, obviously. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m complaining that our posts saying the same thing last night were all removed and the posts today are apparently fine.

Yeah. I think my s bombs were beyond the pale. I tend to forget different forums have different tone.

On the contrary, I think this is why we should take him seriously. This level of commitment is worthy of our respectā€¦especially considering itā€™s complete overkill for someone with his net worth.

3 Likes

Donā€™t get me wrong mind. IKEA can be a very romantic date location.

1 Like

Please take this down. I donā€™t want to be seen not wearing my costume.

9 Likes

Can I be your friend?

4 Likes

ive NEVER know any of my western friends not getting dates in taiwan. they had to beat them off them usually

I wonder what the women on Forumosa think about this threadā€¦

2 Likes

icon would be the only woman to bother

these here forums are for us guys to share and commiserate in our beermysteryā€¦err beermisery

What women? :thinking:

1 Like

iā€™m still new, are there lady fora?

There is a ladies room. For the ladies.

The mods donā€™t do a full time job managing us. Which could be a reason. It takes time to sort stuff out.