Hard to find things in common with Taiwanese girls

i’m not sure if you’re being clever with an allusion to the toilet, or there is actually a Forumosa ladies room…

No there’s a real Women’s Forum. I doubt it’s very active. Facebook groups have got that covered these days. There’s a very active FB group for women in Taiwan of the English speaking persuasion.

2 Likes

I suppose as it’s your birthday it would be churlish to say no.

1 Like

Thought you were talking about yeast infections for a sec there. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

did I miss something fun?

1 Like

No. Nothing to see here. :whistle:

You know you can get fake penises now (I am assured that is the correct spelling!) that kind of slip on top of your own to increase girth and length. And maybe add some interesting textures.

Is that the fake to which you refer ?

As long as it also comes with a hard fried egg and dry spaghetti for no reason whatsoever.

1 Like

Whut? Omni kicked it??

How else would you spell now?

1 Like

If you would prefer a different parsing of that sentence, please raise your penis!

1 Like

Easier said than done.

1 Like

He got married, apparently. Same difference.

It’s not!

But I’m glad he’s still around and kicking.

Well, he went offline and (pretty much by definition) lost the inspiration for many of his stories. So he’s dead to us here.

As far as I could figure out, Omni’s word actually was “poontang”, but of course he was too much of a gentleman to say so.

1 Like

I hope he’s OK. He is a fantastic poster and comes across as a really top chap. I cannot recall of one post I didn’t love of his.

4 Likes

Didn’t he skid out on his bike, like 75 meters, lacerate his liver or something, then friggin documented it, on scene!, and then posted it. ha!

hardcore. I didn’t know he was a jarhead though. oof

1 Like

He’s a lawyer, IIRC. I just thought that clip was particularly appropriate, what with him being dead and all.

I’m confident I can burn my money, chop of halv my penis, sleep outside, eat shit and still manage to get some kind of girlfriend in Taiwan.