Hard to find things in common with Taiwanese girls

My wife and I are better friends than husband and wife.

3 Likes

Bad cow. Make bad joke.

1 Like

Yeah, I was wondering what’s the magical believe behind that ritual.

1 Like

I hear you my wife and I are more like father and daughter

2 Likes

“my wife and I are more like father and daughter” yikes :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Uhm, you were lonely af before you met her?

1 Like

Yes life in America was quite different than my life in Taiwan girl wise

1 Like

Like father / daughter due age gap isn’t the same
As actual father / daughter

Much more like Madonna being Like a Virgin

1 Like

You’re saying your relationship is like Father and Daughter because of the age difference?

2 Likes

Hey I was pretty proud of myself to hear a five second snippet of this song on tik tok and finding it on YouTube
I downloaded the snippet and sent it to my email and then opened it and played it while asking Siri to name the tune
Siri found it but I can’t read mandarin so I had to copy paste into YouTube and found many singers of this song and with Trial and error found the actual singer
Pretty catchy tune I thought anyway

1 Like

Yes

yikes :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

Hard to explain to those not wearing my sandals

My theory is it was the first woman to talk to him without an exchange of currency :joy:

Be kind
I had a steady actual gf just prior for many years

But I think Buy Sexual (a term I heard in a movie ) makes a lot of sense

2 Likes

I ain’t sus of you because you have a wife younger than you, you’re suspect because you referred to it as “my wife and I are more like father and daughter”. And your reasoning of why not to marry someone you love and have things in common with shows your personality has more red flags than China, not one mention of self accountability but you claim " 2. Fate is jealous of your love and takes her away from you because he can" which is comical

1 Like

More red flags than China
I like that
That is cute I Love that actually I’m going to borrow that term

And as
If I live my life to your ideals lol

Sus away little bro or bra

4 Likes

Haha enjoy the phrase, it’s great isn’t it, I can’t claim it to me mine so you won’t owe me in copyright :joy:

1 Like

Ok since you seem to be interested but I don’t have hours to splain maybe I can do so very briefly

I had a girl from Taiwan I was involved with and actually was very
Much in love with but she was only here a few weeks or a month or two a year so a lot of long distancing which is not ideal

So since I had a lot of free time and utter boredom I also chatted with other girls online
Eventually developed quite a friendship with a particular lady

I’ve always had a ‘spare tire’ so to speak because

So when the main flame blew apart I put on the spare for size and it fit pretty well

The ride was not the same but

Basically if you can’t have the one you love learn to love the one that loves you

Don’t currently have a spare case you wonderin

Funny I used to ‘laugh’ at my dad for having a wife young enough to be his daughter and 

Daddy had the last laugh

Such is La Vie

5 Likes