Hard to find things in common with Taiwanese girls

Magic you say ? Met this girl at a bar in Taichung and impressed her with a magic trick and she later became my first wife

There were some magical moments in that relationship that’s for sure but life had other plans

But if one lives life for the magic moments then that was one

Dating like life is an unknown but it’s a heck of a lot of fun

Go out and explore

Enjoy it

Soon enough you will be married and then …no dating

2 Likes

Honestly, having common interests is overrated. I don’t have much common interests with my gf and it’s enjoyable in a way where we have our separate hobbies and lives while being able to share new things with each other.

What you need is common values.

15 Likes

Yes and the WILL to be together

If there is no WILL. there is no WAY

2 Likes

I agree. Also, you can develop new ones together it’s ridiculous to think you’re going to find someone who shares most of your interests

5 Likes

Don’t despair Jim Bob. Rejoice in knowing that you’re a dream date for a lot of Tinderellas: wealthy, eager to compensate for your lack of confidence by planning expensive dates, tolerant of incessant complaining (per your post about your $6,000 brunch date at Yen who wouldn’t stop yapping about her friend), and willing to continue going out with a woman who you find uninteresting and unmotivated. And the icing on the cake is that they don’t even have to worry about you pushing for sex because you don’t believe in sex before marriage.

Since you’re so into saving money, I’d see if you could set up your dating venture as some sort of charity since you’re basically providing free meals.

9 Likes

I would just like to find a girl who has more hobbies outside of work like reading, surfing, farming, and we can do that together. I’m a bit bored after 3-4 dates if there’s not much we can do outside movies/shopping. Maybe in most relationships, taking it to the next level / intimacy is a way to avoid boredom.

I’m going out on an ikea shopping date today with girl #3, maybe I’ll take her to the cafeteria there as well for the Swedish meatballs

Perfect opportunity to showcase your furniture assembling skills.

14 Likes

You want a woman who is into more than just shopping, so you plan a date for…shopping.

I thought you didn’t believe in sex before marriage?

11 Likes

Thank about it - most locals are office slaves. When do they have time to shop if they need something? You need to find dates with unconventional jobs that don’t require them to work from 9am to 9pm.

1 Like

He will be there to observe her skills.

2 Likes

With the Swedish meatballs? Cuckolding so early in the relationship?

Kink shaming? my oh my. :rofl:

1 Like

I suggest a banana split for dessert…

1 Like

Nothing wrong with kink, but OP should try doing the deed at least once with a girlfriend before he explores the finer art of watching someone else do it with his girlfriend.

1 Like

People need to stop spreading horseshit like this.

If your posts have been genuine (which is a big if as they clearly are not), you also need to stop thinking this.

Just googling “一天工作幾小時” sent me here: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/WomenTalk/M.1514096123.A.391.html

It looks like 10-12 hours is the norm.

1 Like

Right, a troll topic on a troll farm is enough to call it the norm.

The only people I know who sit at their desks less than 10 hours a a day are foreigners.

I spoke with one guy and he said he can’t leave until his boss does. Strange for me but it’s apparently normal.

Because you only know 6 people?

2 Likes

That’s six more than you.

1 Like