Harvesting Organs in China: the Preparation for Sujiatun

theepochtimes.com/news/6-3-30/39868.html

No human rights in China!

Those friggin’ commies, not only do the execute 3700 persons per year, they also cut out their organs when they are done.

Who knows what else they are doing.

… was that response OK? Tell me if I shall add a little more anger somewhere.

“No soup for you!”

“No soup for you!”[/quote]

Well, wouldn’t want to eat in a Chinese prison diner, even with a laowai cook :laughing:

Any person with a little conscience would not allow the evil concentration camps exist in today! ccp is insulting the mankind, the world!

Any person with a little conscience should do sth to help the inocent victims in those concentration camps, at least you can write to your government about this and ask them to investigate the truth.
Is it too difficult?

[quote]Abstract: Witnesses of underground concentration camps, including Sujiatun Camp, have been secretly relocated and are subject to slaughtering anytime. Meanwhile some hospitals in China have suddenly increased the number of transplant operations. Since 2001, concentration camps similar to the one in Sujiatun have been set up in multiple provinces to detain large numbers of Falun Gong practitioners. In those camps, the authorities perform organ harvesting from live practitioners for sale and then cremate the remains to destroy the evidence. The atrocities were exposed to the international community in the beginning of March. Within three weeks, the underground concentration camp in Sujiatun was quickly relocated. Meanwhile, some hospitals and transplant centers in China are rushing to perform a large number of transplant operations: A slaughter to destroy witnesses/victims of the concentration camps is happening, and we urgently call upon the international community to initiate rescue programs to stop this new genocide.

[/quote]

theepochtimes.com/news/6-4-6/40145.html

Lizhi118, do you understand that it’s now hard to take seriously anything the Falun Gong freakouts say these days? If 1/10th of this is true, it’s too horrible for words, but almost as horrible is the fact that FG and the “Epoch Times” appears so batshit insane that nobody now will pay attention even if it is true. It would be as if Tom Cruise and the Scientologists came out against the Iraq war–if anything, advocacy by such loonies only lends credibility to the other side.

Maybe if you can find sources other than the Epoch Times, we can have a real debate on these issues.

theepochtimes.com/news/6-4-8/40147.html

Nazi murdered Jews in concentration lamps, when news came, the western countries did not belive at the start, after quite some time, after many lives destroyed, the world started realizing the evil of Nazi.

This is a chance to see whether a person is worthy to be allowed to go into the future. Remember, gods know everything, even every piece of thought.

[quote=“Lizi1118”]
This is a chance to see whether a person is worthy to be allowed to go into the future. [/quote]

That almost sounds like a death threat. Are you threatening people who don’t join your sentiments in this thread, or wishing them harm?

If not, then who, pray tell, is doing the “allowing”? Who judges whether a person is “worthy”? I have a feeling that we’re catching just a tiny glimpse here of the real FG.

[quote=“Sam Vimes”][quote=“Lizi1118”]
This is a chance to see whether a person is worthy to be allowed to go into the future. [/quote]

That almost sounds like a death threat. Are you threatening people who don’t join your sentiments in this thread, or wishing them harm?

If not, then who, pray tell, is doing the “allowing”? Who judges whether a person is “worthy”? I have a feeling that we’re catching just a tiny glimpse here of the real FG.[/quote]

In the histroy, there were a lot of predictions, also I know in Christianity there is a saying of “last judgment”. My understanding is that bad persons will be washed out, because they cannot be called human.

Now, many people in today’s society have lost their conscience, they only believe in money, and they can do anything to benefit themseves, but they donot have any conscience which can really differentiate them to beasts. They cannot be called human!

Falun Gong practitioners try to be good persons, act according to the nature of the universe–to be ture , good and endure. However, evil ccp uses its whole strength to persecute these innocent persons, now the most evilest atrocity has been exposed, and many governments, organizations and kind-hearted persons are trying to help to stop the evil persecution.

But sby who has been brainwashed by ccp’s propaganda still stands at the side of ccp, how the righteous Gods will treat this kind of persons? do the persons without conscience have future?

Here from my mercy, I tell those who donot support innocent Falun Gong practitioners, if you donot understand Falun Gong, if you donot support Falun Gong’s great effort. Just stand by and see what is happening and what will happen.
But never oppose Falun Gong, that means opposing your own conscience.

Never stand at the side of ccp. The heaven is destroying evil ccp!!!

Gods know everything.

theepochtimes.com/news/6-4-7/40196.html

Oddly enough, that’s precisely what the Nazis said about the money-grubbing Jews.

Let me guess . . . The Final Solution?

No wonder you guys have such a hard-on for the Nazis, and their supposed resemblence to the CCP. You’re seeing a reflection of your own selves.

And please clarify for me Lizi . . . in plain words so we all can understand.

Let’s say that I do oppose Falun Gong, not because I sympathize with the Communists, but because I think they’re a bunch of fruitcakes.

You have already stated that someone like me will be “washed out”. But what exactly do you mean by that? When will I be washed out? What exactly will happenn when I am washed out? Who will do the washing?

If you have the courage to defend your “faith”, then you will give me plain answers to those questions. Otherwise, you’re a bit of a coward, aren’t you?

[quote=“Sam Vimes”]

Let’s say that I do oppose Falun Gong, not because I sympathize with the Communists, but because I think they’re a bunch of fruitcakes.

You have already stated that someone like me will be “washed out”. But what exactly do you mean by that? When will I be washed out? What exactly will happenn when I am washed out? Who will do the washing?

If you have the courage to defend your “faith”, then you will give me plain answers to those questions. Otherwise, you’re a bit of a coward, aren’t you?[/quote]

I didnot say you would be washed out.

However, just open your eyes, and have a look at the world. The great war between good and evil is happening. The Falun Gong practitioners are trying to arouse people’s conscience, to support the basic human rights, the justice, evil ccp uses the resource of the country to induce some governments to give up the principle of freedom and humanrights, and let evil ccp continue its atrocity to innocent Falun Gong practitioners.

I suggest you read this article:

pureinsight.org/pi/index.php?news=1095

If you donot understand and donot want to understand what Falun Gong is, just stand by, and you should respect other people’s faith.

If you join the great battle between Good and evil, and stand at the side of evil,(you already know ccp is evil according to your posts) Gods know everything.

About how the bad people will be washed out, I am sure you know the story of Noah, that story is real.

But that is not only the sole method. Remember SARS? I can tell you ccp covers the truth of SARS, quite a lot of people died during that peroid.

I think you should watch out what you type here, after 6 years’ evil persecution, no single violence from Falun Gong practitioners, can you imagine any organization can be as peaceful as Falun Gong? How can you compare Falun gong to Nazi? Now the world is realizing ccp is more evil than Nazi.

Evil persons will be punished for what they have done to innocent people. This is the rule of the universe, or say the heaven.

This is my first time writing a post on Forumosa. I realize that this discussion died a long time ago, but I feel like I should post something in response anyway. I want to start off by saying that our friend Lizi here doesn’t represent Falun Gong any more than a Christian quoting the book of revelations and telling us we’re all going to Hell represents Christianity. There are followers of every faith who take things to extremes. I’m not going to rant to you about what Falun Gong is really about, but I can tell you that as a foreigner who has practiced it for over 5 years it’s not as “wacky” as some people make it out to be.

With respect to the whole Sujiatun accusation. In the end, no one can say with absolute certainty whether it’s true or false. But not long after people started making a fuss about this, two high-profile Canadians, Human Rights lawyer, David Matas, and former Crown Prosecuter, David Kilgour, began an independent investegation on the subject. Last July they released a report that provides 18 bodies of evidence, which together give good reason to believe that large scale harvesting of organs from prisoners, particularly Falun Gong practitioners, is happening in Mainland China. After releasing the report they continued their investigation and finally released a revised edition of the report with new evidence last month. The report can be accessed at organharvestinvestigation.net/

I guess this is to just to say that this really is a serious subject, and there is serious reason to believe that it’s happening, aside from what’s been reported in the Epoch Times.

I can fly!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Cullum, you can accuse Lizi of not being a true representative of the falun gong. But the Epoch Times is a FG mouthpiece, so despite the OP’s thoughts in this thread, he/she’s essentially rehashing the FG’s official sponsored message.

This may already be known to a lot of forumosans, but the Epoch Times is about as widely distributed and available as any other free daily rag in vancouver, b.c., canada, the 52nd state. Sad but true. However, people in that city are too baked to read straight anyways so it’s all good :smiley:

My accusation of Lizi was in reference to her talking about who will “enter the future”, judgement day, “gods know everything”, “any person with a little concience…”, that kind of stuff. That’s not what Falun Gong’s about, and it’s not how most practitioners talk. It’s like the analogy I gave above. The accusation had nothing to do with the Epoch Times.

But since you brought up the issue of the Epoch Times, I’ll say a little bit in response to what you said. The Epoch Times, while being largely run by Falun Gong practitioners, is still a legitimate paper. Certainly, it reports the more negative things about the CCP, and highlights the persecution of Falun Gong, but aside from that there’s not any other slant. So actually, I wouldn’t say that the paper carries “Falun Gong’s message”, but it can be said that it carries a Falun Gong practitioner’s bias in some of it’s articles or in it’s selection of articles. Also, not everything that it publishes has to do with these subjects either. You can look at the paper yourself, it reports on everything. I don’t really see why you say it’s “sad but true” that the paper is distributed in Vancouver or anywhere else for that matter. I think a lot of people actually appreciate the paper’s perspective.

Don’t take medicine!!! Live forever!!! Learn yogic flying!!! Just send all your money to:

Falungong
c/o Big Fat Rich Chinese Man Who Lives in America and Fuck That Going Back to China Shit Heh Heh Who’d Want to Live There!!!?
My God Foreigners Are Gullible Plaza
Bet You Wish You’d Thought of This Scam First Street
GPO Box 88888888
Noo Yoick

If you are actually interested in a serious discussion, then I’m all for that, and would be happy to get into it, but I don’t like debating with wise-asses that treat everything as a joke and try to ridicule their opponent without even providing a valid argument. I’m going to give you guys respect no matter what, so it’d be nice to get a little in return. Maybe rather than having the attitude “you’re so stupid because…”, you could say something like “Hey, I heard blah blah blah, is that true?” I find that discussions based on mutual respect go a lot further and bear way more fruit than arguments based on trying to show who’s the man. I’ll respond to the issues the last poster raised, but I might not again if it continues like this.

Taking medicine - Touchy subject. Mr. Li has never said that practitioners shouldn’t take medicine, however he has explained that the root of sickness is karma, and that when karma comes up if you don’t suffer it now, you’ll have to suffer it sooner or later. In Falun Dafa (another name for Falun Gong) it’s believed that when karma (“bad karma” in Buddhism) is eliminated, virtue is gained. That doesn’t mean a practitioner should seek hardship, we should take things naturally, it just means that bearing hardship is actually a positive thing. That’s the main idea behind that. Another factor in this is the belief that when a person truly practices Falun Dafa, so long as he acts in line with the teachings, his life will be protected.

Living forever - This concept is nothing new and is central in almost every religion. When a person sucessfully cultivates the Dao he becomes an immortal. In Buddhism it’s believed that upon enlightenment one breaks through the cycle of life and death. In Falun Dafa we also believe in that concept, why is that so strange?

Flying - The teachings of Falun Dafa hold that levitation is a state that arises naturally after achieving a certain level, but since Falun Dafa is a practice where the practitioner remains among mainstream society, not many people will be able to experience this state even after reaching that level, and even less will be able to keep it after experiencing it. It doesn’t play a significant role in the practice

Money making - In my 5 years of practicing Falun Dafa, I’ve never been asked to give a cent. Practitioners are loosely organized, mostly communicating through email networks. Most countries that have practitioners have a “Falun Dafa Association”. It’s a loose non-profit organization that mostly serves as a name for registering stuff, but is forbidden from holding funds. Activities are funded out of practitioners own pockets and will. There is no central organization funding anyone. I used to run a Falun Dafa club at my university, when I needed flyers I would either make them myself or someone else who wanted to help would do it for me. I have given money to support activities, but that wasn’t because anyone asked me for it, it was because I wanted to help. Even when practitioners meet together there is never any “pot” passed around for donations. It’s actually not easy to even give money when you want to. As for the teacher of Falun Dafa, he has stated on a number of occasions that he makes money from the authors rights to his books. And no, no one is asked or forced to buy any books. I said so much about this, because this is something that people tend to have a hard time swallowing, but that’s really how it is.

So there you go. Next?

I think we can safe guarantee that pretty much nobody wants a serious discussion on FLG on this forum. Too many wackos have spoiled it for you, I’m afraid.

[quote=“Buttercup”]

I think we can safe guarantee that pretty much nobody wants a serious discussion on FLG on this forum. Too many wackos have spoiled it for you, I’m afraid.[/quote]

I am fraid You are wrong.