Have APRC by marriage and having an affair

Need pics of your wife and pics of your hottie so we can judge who to go for.

But seriously things are never good for the CheeTah. And you know? You could end up losing your wife and then losing your hottie to another CheeTah. Those that cheat WITH you, will for sure later cheat ON YOU.

words of wisdom there from tommy.

its a sad thing but some women just have a fetish for wrecking homes. seen it happen and i know a girl who has done it time and time again.

That’s coming soon. Financial matters prevent that presently. Weird thing is, my spouse reckons she loves me and sends lovey dovey LINE messages to me but there’s never any action! I can’t be THAT bad since my mistress…well, let’s just say she’s VERY talented and appreciates my “gifts” also, :slight_smile:[/quote]

I find you very distasteful, bragging about your unfaithfulness, and can’t understand why people here have actually taken their time to give a considered reply to you. I suspect that you are not for real, well at least I hope you aren’t …

Auntie Peng’s :2cents: Communication. If you are unhappy about your marriage, speak up. Your wife probably thinks everything’s peachy and that you are giving each other space, not a clingy relationship, how mature, how healthy… when you are already one foot out the door. How is she supposed to know? If you expect someone to just know, there are problems in communication. She’s not a telepath. If you have spoken your piece and demanded more time and attention as you felt you needed and nothing changed, well, then you can manifest your displeasure and state that, too. Then you can go out the door with your head high, not sneaking around like a thief.

One of the worse love myths is that people just know. No one knows.

[quote=“Icon”]Auntie Peng’s :2cents: Communication. If you are unhappy about your marriage, speak up. Your wife probably thinks everything’s peachy and that you are giving each other space, not a clingy relationship, how mature, how healthy… when you are already one foot out the door. How is she supposed to know? If you expect someone to just know, there are problems in communication. She’s not a telepath. If you have spoken your piece and demanded more time and attention as you felt you needed and nothing changed, well, then you can manifest your displeasure and state that, too. Then you can go out the door with your head high, not sneaking around like a thief.

[/quote]

Words of wisdom from the Icon. Always good. :thumbsup:

You might not have a FB account, but you do have a Forumosa account, don’t you? Better not forget to log out of Forumosa before your wife can access your computer. You are walking on thin ice. :wink:[/quote]

Thanks for the advice, boeta! :wink:

[quote=“Icon”]Auntie Peng’s :2cents: Communication. If you are unhappy about your marriage, speak up. Your wife probably thinks everything’s peachy and that you are giving each other space, not a clingy relationship, how mature, how healthy… when you are already one foot out the door. How is she supposed to know? If you expect someone to just know, there are problems in communication. She’s not a telepath. If you have spoken your piece and demanded more time and attention as you felt you needed and nothing changed, well, then you can manifest your displeasure and state that, too. Then you can go out the door with your head high, not sneaking around like a thief.

[/quote]

I’ve voiced my dissatisfaction time and time again over the past few years. She just chuckles, but still tells me daily she loves me. Actions speak louder than words though.

That’s coming soon. Financial matters prevent that presently. Weird thing is, my spouse reckons she loves me and sends lovey dovey LINE messages to me but there’s never any action! I can’t be THAT bad since my mistress…well, let’s just say she’s VERY talented and appreciates my “gifts” also, :slight_smile:[/quote]

I find you very distasteful, bragging about your unfaithfulness, and can’t understand why people here have actually taken their time to give a considered reply to you. I suspect that you are not for real, well at least I hope you aren’t …[/quote]

Guess you’ve never been in my situation then huh? There are MANY factors and variables.

[quote=“amying”][quote=“pgdaddy1”]
I find you very distasteful, bragging about your unfaithfulness, and can’t understand why people here have actually taken their time to give a considered reply to you. I suspect that you are not for real, well at least I hope you aren’t …[/quote]

Guess you’ve never been in my situation then huh? There are MANY factors and variables.[/quote]

Dishonesty is always a bit distasteful, isn’t it? Misleading someone so that you can get what you want from them because they don’t have all of the information.

I also think it’s bad to demand monogamy from a partner while refusing to have sex with them. That sucks, and is selfish, and requires a change in the arrangement (I suppose you married with the agreement, whether stated aloud or not, that she would have sex with you several times a week, and it was under those conditions that you agreed to monogamy).

But dishonesty is so much slimier- it’s hard to respect someone who engages in it. And to be somehow jubilant about it- to brag, as pgdaddy said- yup, I think most would find that behavior distasteful.

I better get rid of our swinging videos. My wife would have a field day if we ever fell out! :astonished:

What would the Dalai Lama say?

thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/0 … r-woods-is

Or you could post it online and share the fun!

That would definitely make us fall out.

You might not have a FB account, but you do have a Forumosa account, don’t you? Better not forget to log out of Forumosa before your wife can access your computer. You are walking on thin ice. :wink:[/quote]

Thanks for the advice, boeta! :wink:[/quote]

Wouldn’t make a difference … it’s all on Google search! And reading the forum doesn’t require anyone to login!

Granted, there could be a million reasons why you’re unhappy together and maybe one, or both of you should consider leaving. None of us here know anything at all about your situation. But we do know one thing without requiring any more details. There is NEVER an excuse or a reason to cheat. I don’t care what she did, how unreasonable she is, and how hard she makes your life. Unhappiness and an unbearable marriage might be mostly her fault for all we know. Usually it’s a two way street but let’s say for the sake of argument it’s all her. So? The actual act of cheating is always 100% the cheaters fault, that being you.

If it’s that bad, man the f up and leave, then do what you want and let her do the same. Don’t be the monkey who can’t let go of one branch without grabbing on to the next one.

A thought just occurred: if he was so happy when he found out how hard it is to prove infidelity, wait until he discovers it is mission impossible to divorce. He’ll be “elated”.

Ooh I didn’t think of that. I honestly don’t get this- why on earth would someone want to cling to a marriage in which the other person desperately doesn’t want to be with you? I suppose it has something to do with money and the divorce laws in Taiwan (that don’t favor the woman.)

I swear to god I am never getting legally married. I’d go for a small “wedding” party if the sig other wants one (but could not cost more than a month’s wages) but fuck getting the government involved. I guess you can’t count on the other person to be civil when splitting assets and prenups don’t work anyways, so with the divorce rate so high, what would be the best way to deal with assets? It’s one huge mind-screw.

actually divorce law hasn’t been changed due to pressure from women, ironically. But marriage offers significant benefits for foreigners and also legal recognition for kids etc, there are many reasons to get married. Splitting assets due to a divorce,
it’s a normal state of affairs.

Well, if they have children, it might have to do because the foreign parent might be afraid of losing all the custody rights, plus having their kids raised in a hostile environment which won’t care to teach the foreign parent language to the kid, making impossible for the parent not only to see the kid, but communicate with him. In my opinion, that would be a nightmare even worse than being stuck with someone that doesn’t like you.

[quote=“Blaquesmith”]
Well, if they have children, it might have to do because the foreign parent might be afraid of losing all the custody rights, plus having their kids raised in a hostile environment which won’t care to teach the foreign parent language to the kid, making impossible for the parent not only to see the kid, but communicate with him. In my opinion, that would be a nightmare even worse than being stuck with someone that doesn’t like you.[/quote]

Ya’ll are bumming me out. Sometimes I think people shouldn’t get married until their mid-thirties, and only after a thorough review of how each partner has handled past conflict and whether such ways of handling conflict would be conducive to a healthy environment for a child (past behavior being the best predictor of future behavior and all).
Of course if everyone were as anxious, strict and critical before entering marriage/parenthood as I am, marriage and child-bearing would be such a rarity that we wouldn’t be having this discussion.