Have you ever bought anything off shopee.tw?

I may have exaggerated a few things (not that rich, my mom doesn’t actually care if I turn the AC on and even then I’m mostly acclimated to the weather by now but would still LOVE it if it’s colder, and the window screen is just for the bathroom window, which I’d like to be able to “clear the air” after I use the bathroom, and it was still 30°C in Minneapolis when I came here 2 months ago and hadn’t snowed yet), but I just went off on them LMAO

Translation (click to expand):

I have never used Shopee, and the most important thing I need to buy is only $20 (two window screen brackets). Your company’s verification is 10 times stricter than when I opened accounts with E.Sun Bank and the post office. Why the hell do I still have an A02 error?!?!?!?!?

The corner of the window screen was broken, I couldn’t find any brackets of this size at the hardware store, and I don’t want to open the window due to the heat, but simultaneously letting mosquitoes inside the house. Moreover, I just returned to Taiwan from somewhere that’s snowing and -5°C, and my mom is too frugal to turn on the AC. She’d even wear a heavy coat when it’s below 25°C, but I’d only feel like wearing a windbreaker around 16°C. I’ve waited patiently while roasting half to death for my ARC, but the wait ended up being in vain because of your system!

Although I don’t have much in the bank in Taiwan, but I have nearly $100,000 USD in the US ($3,200,000 TWD), and I even have enough cash in my smallest bank account to buy 10,000 brackets without going bankrupt. If I saw this money on the side of the road, it’s not even worth the effort to pick up, so why are cheap $20 items making you nervous??? This is utterly ridiculous!!!

Please unfreeze my account immediately, otherwise I’ll report you to the government for racial discrimination against foreigners!!!

1 Like