Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you were confused?

Why do men always have issues figuring out if a woman is woman or a man? Lmao

1 Like

Because sometimes it can be VERY hard to tell…

2 Likes

I can’t tell if the photos are a joke or not.

Just in case: anime and photos don’t = real life

An extreme case of a Martha-Arthur deception was that of Shi Pei Pu, a male Beijing opera singer and spy who had a relationship with a French diplomat for twenty years and even pretended to give birth to his son… all without the diplomat ever suspecting that she was a he.

Beware the art of oriental tucking.

4 Likes

Did you watch that spy show on Netflix? You know what’s funny when I looked at the photo on the show I knew it was a man and that would be why he was “exposed”. Turned out I was correct. :woman_shrugging:

Maybe it’s a female senses thing.

Asked my siblings female knew and male didn’t.
This is going to be my new favorite pastime.

We straight males are much more rudimentary in our identification of potential mates: if the target meets two of the following three criteria - bumps in roughly the right the places, minimal or no facial fair, doesn’t speak in baritone - then it’s presumed female and we males will attempt to mount it (con permiso, of course).

Not so different then from the West Australian jewel beetles that frenetically copulate with sexy big brown beer bottles until they succumb to dehydration or have their everted willies gnawed off by ants (to be fair to the beetles, most West Ozzie human males have probably also lost their virginity to a stubby of Emu Bitter). In a way the bottles are like silicon booty queens or super-enhanced female anime figures.

5 Likes

Nahh, that guy was probably missing his brain. Pretended to give birth to his son, ok… how did they do the deed without finding out? How can anyone be so stupid to get in the sack and then not find the hole?

1 Like

Plastic surgery is so advanced these days that I think it’s just going to get harder and harder.

Now some people believe gender is fluid but if you want to do the hokey pokey that doesn’t work too well.

Have you met a transexual or seen a photo that wasn’t heavily edited? @Brianjones

Haha good question. Look around guys and girls. It is getting harder and harder to see who is the guy and who is the girl.

To be fair, the two holes are pretty close together. :slightly_smiling_face:

If i’m trying to nut someone and I feel a hotdog that’s not mine slapping around, I’m gonna be suspicious.

2 Likes

That’s why she only lets you do it doggy style. :dog:

Then he must’ve been dumb as bricks because you have to have some acrobatic ignorance to miss in doggy style.

Especially in the mid 20th century…when washing that area would’ve been less likely. Eww

1 Like

Well, he was in love with her and wanted to believe. Love can affect the brain in strange ways.

I saw this guy in Germany that really looks like a girl… if it wasn’t for the flat chest and the adams apple I’d think it was a girl.

1 Like

All you have to do is look down…

Haven’t you ever heard of tucking? Oh my sweet innocent boy. :slightly_smiling_face:

No. My junk is too big for that.

Yes, but if you punch an anime character in the crotch, you won’t get arrested for assault. Luckily I’m married now.