Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you were confused?

Just gives you a longer tail.

1 Like

Of course a species with a tail would say that.

Come to think of it, both my species have tails.

1 Like

There is always something a little off that gives it away. Even if it’s subtle you would know.

How to avoid it touching the bowl when sitting down.

3 Likes

It might seem to strain credulity, but the diplomat had never actually slept with a woman before and so didn’t have much to compare with. Also, if you’ve ever seen a Beijing opera performance, you’ll know how skilful the singers who perform the dan role (蛋, I mean旦) can be:

“And as the French doctors sent to examine Pei Pu discovered, he had the ability to make his testicles ascend into his body cavity and tuck his penis back, creating the illusion of female genitalia.”

1 Like

Ok, but there is still the issue of the missing hole!

You look down, you don’t see an ass… Cause you’re in the ass…

Was the excessive body hair and needing to shave most likely everyday not a give away? Plus if you look at other photos he definitely looked like a man. I don’t actually think he tricked him.

It wasn’t like current times.

1 Like

I don’t know, I’d still hit that, but then I’m not exactly straight.

It’s also possible that this French diplomat was gay and just would not say so. You have to remember homosexuality was criminalized even in the West until something like the 1970s. The boomers grew up in a time when being gay was a crime.

No diplomat would admit to being gay in those times, it would at minimum mean loss of career. So he likely made up the whole story of being tricked, then tried to commit suicide in order to sell that story to the public.

6 Likes

The diplomat’s only previous sexual experience had been with other boys at school. You might suspect him of being gay and not wanting to admit it, but when the two were put on trial in the 80s in France and all the lurid details were examined, it seems that, ridiculous as it sounds, the diplomat was in fact genuinely convinced that his lover was a woman.

2 Likes

Yea but it’s all convenient.

Which means the diplomat knew it was a man but kept it hidden, until a doctor basically exposed it. The children is likely a ruse to deflect further suspicion.

The fact that he was able to hide his balls and make his part look like a woman is all the more convenient when subject to further scrutiny.

1 Like

This kind of speaks for itself lol

I woke up in my Shida flop house after a big night at the Brass Monkey with an unknown companion in my bed.

I suppose between genuine belief Shi was a woman and an act where Shi pretended to be a woman to hide their homosexuality there might also be an intermediary possibility where the diplomat began to half believe the ruse and suppress his own doubts.

Here’s a photo of Shi. I can see how an entomologist with a taste for that kind of thing might be taken in. “What!” he sobs, covering his face with wizened hands. “We’ve lived together as man and grasshopper for twenty years, and now you tell me it was all a lie?”

2 Likes

Look guys, it happens. There’s no need to do a Begbie. You buys ya ticket ya takes ya chances.

1 Like

Being gay was seen as a security risk if I recall corrrectly.

I’m convinved my buddies new girlfriend is more Gary than Mary. As long as my mate is happy, that’s all that matters. But damn I’m really curious about it. And I don’t really know why.

2 Likes

Not entirely without foundation in this instance, it seems …

Was it male, female or other? Did it matter?

1 Like