Heaven is

fill in the blank.

One piece of heaven i’ve found so far in Taiwan is an oreo-latte-smoothie from Crown coffee, pure bliss.

Dan bing with cheese and bacon

You bastard! I’d forgotten all about dan bing with bacon (hold the cheese and add loads of chili sauce). Can’t get them here . . that I’ve seen.

Damn, I really want one now!

HG

You bastard! I’d forgotten all about dan bing with bacon (hold the cheese and add loads of chili sauce). Can’t get them here . . that I’ve seen.

Damn, I really want one now!

HG[/quote]

. . . the sexy girl who sits in front of my cubicle and always has a new pair of tight pants, short skirt or S&M boots.

Not Missy white pants?

HG

One and the same. :slight_smile:

Cooorrrr!

HG

Heaven is . . . a place on Earth, at least according to the wise words of Ms. Belinda Carlisle.

Fucking mango I’m eating is pretty damn good…for a red one, I prefer the big fuck off yellow ones normally, but they aren’t out quite yet…

Tell me about it. I bought a Papaya last week thinking it was one of those big f#ck off ones. Imagine my disappointment. Mu Gwa ha ha ha ha ha.

Heaven could be a 40 nt Mango Bing Sha, made with real fruit pieces.

If you had a blender and some milk and sugar, though, you could’ve made a killer moogua nyo nye. Not as good as mango, but still pretty tasty. I had one last night. Mmmm.

Heaven is a halfpipe.

Annihilation is a once full pipe.

Heaven is a place where nothing ever happens…

Heaven…Hmm.

Everytime my scuba gear hits the water.

Nitrogen Narcosis.

That section of narrow twisties on the 7 just past that mountain dam on the way to Baling.

Sunrise over the Pacific while riding the motorcycle along the Ching Shui cliffs.

Setting up my tent…

Seeing an 8 foot grey reef shark getting it’s teeth cleaned after having 3 manta rays pass overhead.

Running out a perfect rack of 9-ball.

Listening to my daughter sing.

Looking forward to the challenges of a new work environment, and escaping dogma.

Being able to run my truck up to level 5 at Kuanshi without breaking anything.

Having the ability to help out when folks are in trouble.

Being surrounded by fantastic people (Many of whom I met here).

Speaking a second language.

I could go on all day… :sunglasses:

Heaven is between my _________________ :blush: :smiley: :smiling_imp:

here and now (aka a state of mind)

Heaven is … the modern form of Middle English heven / hevene, which is from Old English heofon (“sky,” and later (“home of God”), which is related to Old High German himil, Old Saxon heban, Old Norse himinn, Gothic himmins, and Old English hama, most of which refer to the sky or a covering. There’s actually an obsolete transitive verb form of the word, which means “to place in happiness or bliss,” as in “wow, she really heavens me.”

Heaven is relaxing at the top of some jungle-covered mountain just outside the city limits, looking at a spectacular view of lush green valleys, where it feels like you’re light-years away from civilization.