Imaniou
Erhu
Bababa
Twonavels
namastestore.

Maybe:

Whiskey Girl[/quote]

I just love a well-informed intelligent readership :notworthy:

Text messaging to end/start a relationship seems… trashy. I bet she read somewhere that inventing love troubles were a good way to lose weight.

However, the ‘…I’m good.’ part of that text made me laugh out loud, so some good has come out of the fiasco at least.

I must say, she was a peculiar one…

In the year we were ‘seeing’ each other, she called me perhaps 10 times, but I must have received in excess of 5000 text messages. She slept over about 6 times in that year, telling mommy she was staying at a friends house who had just broken up with her bf (the irony of it).

She pretty much ignored me at work. But slipped me dozens of little gifts, from candy to a digital camera. She insisted on having her picture been taken with me in the picture, but told me not to smile in the pictures.

Truly an oddity, an emotional vagabond, a selfish yet insecure specimen.

Thanks for the advice, particularly from the ladies. Words of wisdom, well heeded. And the venting let months of frustration out.

Got me a dinner date with an aerobics instructor set up for the weekend. See how that goes…[/quote]

slap my knee and call her and ask her to explain what her email meant, and then go “oh, right…shit” and hang up.

or even better, meet her face to face and show her the letter telling her you dont understand “what this bit means” and when she explains it, stare at her face like a man trying to solve the consequential issue.

[quote=“gregsoul”]I must say, she was a peculiar one…

In the year we were ‘seeing’ each other, she called me perhaps 10 times, but I must have received in excess of 5000 text messages.

Airing the dirty laundry here on Forumosa was therapy enough for me. And the venting let months of frustration out.

Got me a dinner date with an aerobics instructor set up for the weekend. See how that goes…[/quote][/quote]

You worked together with the crazy lass… that’s even better lol

Months of frustration, your starting to sound like namahottie…

Don’t ever let miss crazy find out who your dating otherwise your date will end up with 5000 text messages from the girl who really loves you lol

Actually that wouldnt be amusing…