Help me find a large bike in Taiwan

1 Like

I was looking at the marketplace myself.

Also to one of the original questions; what’s the road for the round island ride like?

all paved

How’s 16k NTD for a 2016 Giant TCR1?
It’s bloody hard to find a bike above M size it seems

Did you check through here? These are size M bikes.

I haven’t used ruten before I’ll have a look. I’m looking for an L though I think (I’m 181cm)

Here is 56 cm

I’m 182 or 183cm and I ride an M/L Giant. I was sized by two different people at different times at the Giant store close to Brother Hotel. It’s still a hard size to find but I think less so than L.

1 Like

Ah damn it the listing disappeared without a trace overnight even though I saved it.

I have a 2017 custom painted 61cm Specialized S Works Venge (rim brake) with Shimano Dura Ace 9050 electronic group set, QuarQ power meter and Roval CLX 50 wheel set.

It should fit you. Let me know if you’re interested.

What kind of price are you looking for?
It looks, uh, a little out of my price range :sweat_smile:
Also is anyone in that used bike facebook group posted above? It seems they ignored my request to join

Wait you need an ID to buy from ruten don’t you

There is a seller on Ruten that seems to have a physical storefront in Nantou. Not sure if near you and the prices seem a little high for a selection that is not the best but you might find something. on ruten if you choose Nantou on the sidebar you should see it.

edit: This is the seller. he has other stuff, but that tandem is cool

2 Likes

What’s your budget and I’ll tell you if it’s out of your price range :wink:

Thanks for the tips.
Looking around there’s among what I’ve found is a stepdragon bike with a bunch of goodies, and a Ridley Fenix on Facebook. There’s also this Cannondale on ruten https://m.ruten.com.tw/goods/show.php?g=21404156651050#
As for budget I’m not keen on spending much more than 20k

I looked at that Cannondale as well when I was shopping around. It’s been up for 5 years so, if buddy still has it, you can probably talk him/her down in price.

Geez 5 years didn’t notice that. Did he probably just forget to take down the ad or something

This bike group just won’t accept me lol I have tried like 3 times already to join it and I answer their questions too.

I’m gonna watch if the members number goes up lol 98,005 now. Could swear it was 97k odd before

Maybe @ColT has something for you?

I know he honors the n+1, so he may want to sell one of his bikes to buy new.