Help - my ex is going to Taiwan

When your puppy walks, get another. A girl with that exterior should have few problems in that regard. Come over here and participiate in the forumosa happy hours and you’ll be surrounded by lots of lusty fat cheats… no I mean thoughtful, sporty, smart and sexy males, who always stay true to their partner and who are in between PSJ’s.

That’s just the first avatar you dorks. The real girl was probably the second one she posted for a while.

uhhh all three are the same person…except my first one were stupid glamour shots done in taiwan and does it even freaking matter??? i asked for advice:(((((((

and can someone take my pic off please thank you!!

[quote=“blueulyssess”]uhhh all three are the same person…and does it even freaking matter???

and can someone take my pic off please thank you!![/quote]

Hey Larsen. That’s your post she’s referring to. how about some courtesy and edit your post.

who the hell is vanessa wu or vaness wu or whatever.

Okay, here is some advice: If you don’t want people to know about things then don’t answer stupid questions. Most people thought that was just a photo copied from someplace. Now everybody knows that it is really you. :unamused:

Hmmm, btw, have you considered posting any more of those glamor shots? :sunglasses:

[quote=“Kenny McCormick”][quote=“blueulyssess”]uhhh all three are the same person…and does it even freaking matter???

and can someone take my pic off please thank you!![/quote]
Hey Larsen. That’s your post she’s referring to. how about some courtesy and edit your post.[/quote]
As the lady wishes. :cry: :slight_smile:

Xie Xie :slight_smile: [/quote]

Damnd, I am missing the best parts again … :wink:

show us the avatar!

Blue U.,

As soon as you get to Taiwan, we’ll set up a photo session to take some even better “glamour shots” for you to post on this forum. I believe we have several nifty shutterbugs on Forumosa who could do a great job of it – Almas John for one, who I’m sure would be only too happy to oblige, especially if you plied him with grog.

Blueulyssess, I can almost guarentee you that won’t happen.

He’ll come here… find out that the typical girl on the street isn’t interested… he’ll go to Roxy 99 or some place like that… meet a few girls… date a while… discover he can’t relate to them or vice versa… realize that you were much a much better catch because you bridged the two cultures of East and West better than most girls here can… he’ll ask to be your bf again… by then you’ll be dating a much better guy.

He’ll come here… find out that the typical girl on the street isn’t interested… he’ll go to Roxy 99 or some place like that… meet a few girls… date a while… discover he can’t relate to them or vice versa… realize that you were much a much better catch because you bridged the two cultures of East and West better than most girls here can… he’ll ask to be your bf again… by then you’ll be dating a much better guy.[/quote]

Me.

He’ll come here… find out that the typical girl on the street isn’t interested… he’ll go to Roxy 99 or some place like that… meet a few girls… date a while… discover he can’t relate to them or vice versa… realize that you were much a much better catch because you bridged the two cultures of East and West better than most girls here can… he’ll ask to be your bf again… by then you’ll be dating a much better guy.[/quote]

Me.[/quote]
Me 2.

advice: There is absolutely none that can be given at this time that means anything. If you are genuinely upset, as you appear to be, then you have to get over this in your own way at your own speed. Don’t listen to any suggestion that comes from this board, but use the general spirit to succour yourself. That’s what friends are for.

sarcasm: “They don’t have sarcasm on Betelgeuse and Ford often failed to notice it when he wasn’t paying attention.”

Listen babe, I’m a genuinely sleazy, honest, lusty, sex maniac. I’m a bit of a pervert too. But I meant every word, and screw what those ageing fatties think.

Also I can’t bring myself to fake an interest in people that don’t appeal to me mentally. Go to the forum on ‘the one’ to see what most of us think of relationships and girls like you. Or view Tomas’ thread about
the kind of girl your ex is going to have to suffer. We’re all genuine guys and serious about what we have to say about relationships.

While the suggestive stuff may be joking, it is at least wishful thinking on the part of most. You sound like the best of all worlds to many people here, hence the genuine interest. I’m an old curmudgeon at heart, and I didn’t detect anything but positive vibes from the thread so far. These guys are going crazy at the thought that you’re single. Me too.

Enjoy it. Relish it. Feed off that energy. But for your own sake keep well away from all of us ‘in the flesh’. Especially Tomas, he’s no good. :wink:

your avatar: I for one had just assumed that it was just some random pic from somewhere. PM me and I’ll send you a chinese dragon to use instead.

final advice: Try listening to Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon and drinking hard liquor alone in a darkened room. It’s a very effective way of feeling wretched. Sooner or later you get tired of it, come out for a breath of fresh air, and get on with your life.

The sad thing is that after a bad breakup, ppl can do irrational things and end up hurting themselves more. for some, guy or girl, it may be going into that rebound ‘relationship’ with someone you probably would not or should not go out with if not for the breakup. so just be careful.

in the end, they say time heals. one day, you will wake up and not even think about it.

[quote=“Kenny McCormick”]The sad thing is that after a bad breakup, ppl can do irrational things and end up hurting themselves more. for some, guy or girl, it may be going into that rebound ‘relationship’ with someone you probably would not or should not go out with if not for the breakup. so just be careful.

in the end, they say time heals. one day, you will wake up and not even think about it.[/quote]

Ditto!

concerning the “photo sessions” : hahahaahhahahahaaaa

lol…yup i’m quite a catch!!! he doesnt know what he lost:PPPP

“rebounds” : wow i dont even see myself being in another relationship right now…relationships just seem like such a painful process to me now…right now i just want to learn to be happy with myself…and like all my friends have been suggesting…DATE!! I’ve never dated before …it’s just always been one long relationship after another…

and TMWC …thank you for your wise words :slight_smile:

*listening to " Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon" *

Oh yes, tmwc and the old “let me help you through these terrible times” routine.
Watch out blue, he’s a sly one! :smiley:

Forget about “relationships”. Have some fun. But first, drink heavily and listen to the Smiths. If you are going out with someone, and find you are having a “relationship” then it’s doomed.

Look at this Hastings. Very interesting.

From To Account Amount Send Date hexuan blueulyssess G$ 100 Fri Aug 22, 2003 5:15 pm hexuan blueulyssess G$ 100 Fri Aug 22, 2003 5:15 pm

Monsieur Hexuan, is it a traditional Irish custom to pass large amounts of guanxi to young ladies? And what of this “Forget about ‘relationships’. Have some fun.” Do you have someone in mind for her to have fun with? Yourself maybe, non? :slight_smile:

Poirot is watching.