HEY! Go-Karting is AWESOME! (Free ride from Taipei offered)

Sounds like fun but unfortunately, I won’t be able to make it again this weekend. :frowning: Next weekend is ok though…

Well, Then non, I’ll be waiting to kick that arse again :smiling_imp: I’ll wait until next weekend.

Aaaaaaah! looks up “mowing the lawn” in the karting handbook :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a good time today boys. There are a group of regulars that are all pretty good on the karts. And they adopted me into their group…they don’t like driving with the normal customers…so our races only have about 6 people…but we go around in a tight group…ramming each other off the road to get ahead…it’s pretty fun. It’ll be cool when X08, Heed, and Nonsuckitwhore (sp?) come out…and it will be the 4 of us versus them…should be fun.

I would have included Llary’s name in the above list…but I’m pretty sure he’s dead or something…since I haven’t heard from him in so long.

:roflmao: it’s under “spankin’ dat ass” part, you know the one with your picture by it… :wink:

Hey guys…I made a new type of vid about karting…it’s 3rd person for a change. The cameraman was a stranger…and wasn’t very steady with the cam…but in the end I was just glad he didn’t leave with it…he really was a total stranger to me.

The vid: youtube.com/watch?v=YFXWhBWoyAQ

Without reading through all 27 pages, what’s the cost ? and how long does a race/ride last for ?

Fuck you…read the 27 pages you lazy shit. Just kidding of course. It’s 200nt and you race for 10 minutes…which is too long for most new comers as your arms give out after about 7 min. I’m there every Sunday around noon…or earlier. You need closed toe shoes…and that’s about it. It’s great fun…and they give you print outs with your lap times on them…so you can work to improve on your own times.

Their website: www.rks.idv.tw

:roflmao: it’s under “spankin’ dat ass” part, you know the one with your picture by it… :wink:[/quote]

I’m going to be using one of those pillows next time! :smiley:

He probably just finished a run… :laughing:

Edit: Which reminds me… next time would be this coming Sunday, Nov. 26th. Ever try karting with a hangover? points at MTK’s party on the events calendar :wink:

I don’t want to read 27 pages either…

Where is it and any directions?

Link to the map image

Edit: Errrrr, why won’t this work? :s
Ok, until a mod can fix this (yes, call me a n00b!) Here’s the link to the map at the RKS website… just scroll down a bit to see the map.

http://www.rks.idv.tw/index0201.asp

[color=green]Mod’s note: ur a n00b![/color] :wink:

Not dead, just sleeping… I can’t tell you how much I’ve been dying to get back up there again but you know how it is. Also my gf enjoys riding with me which I thought would be fun, but it turns out that means I have to take her everywhere and riding 2-up with a wriggly girl is about as much fun for me as sticking forks in my arms.

BTW, I tried to call you a few Sundays back to see if you were heading to the track but you must have had your phone in your handbag or something.

Not dead, just sleeping… I can’t tell you how much I’ve been dying to get back up there again but you know how it is. Also my gf enjoys riding with me which I thought would be fun, but it turns out that means I have to take her everywhere and riding 2-up with a wriggly girl is about as much fun for me as sticking forks in my arms.

BTW, I tried to call you a few Sundays back to see if you were heading to the track but you must have had your phone in your handbag or something.[/quote]

If the weather is nice…or even mostly nice…then I’ll be there…it’s a given. Except perhaps this coming Sunday…I’m supposed to pick up the new car.

You’re not going to be there this Sunday the 26th? Or the next Sunday… because I have a full car heading out there the 26th. :smiley:

aCtually I just figured out that the reason we’re supposed to wait until the 26th is because it’s “luckier” than the 23rd or 25th…the car is ready now…and we are just waiting for a lucky number to pick it up. I’m going to ask my girlfriend if we can forget about luck…and maybe I’ll just pray over the car…and pick it up on Friday. When I was young my prayers had some power…maybe I’ve still got enough faith left to negate the less lucky date of car pick up.

aCtually I just figured out that the reason we’re supposed to wait until the 26th is because it’s “luckier” than the 23rd or 25th…the car is ready now…and we are just waiting for a lucky number to pick it up. I’m going to ask my girlfriend if we can forget about luck…and maybe I’ll just pray over the car…and pick it up on Friday. When I was young my prayers had some power…maybe I’ve still got enough faith left to negate the less lucky date of car pick up.[/quote]

If you need my lucky rabbit’s foot, just let me know! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm, doesn’t look like I’ll be making it this Sunday…my gf’s sister is getting married.

But Saturday I’m going PAINTBALLING…so if you guys feel like losing to me in a whole new way…then let me know: [This Sat Nov 25th PAINTBALLING

SHt, too many things to do and not enough time. Go karting is mandatory, for me anyway, cos I’ve not been in ages. Apathy, drunkeness and shte weather kept me away. My back is all nicely healed up so better go and wreck it again. But paintballing… sounds like too much fun as well. How many going to the karts this week? Anyone riding down?

So I’m just picking up on this thread. Who’s going to the track this saturday the 25th?

I’m feeling frisky.

Who else is going this Sunday? I promised to help my mum shift some heavy stuff around in Taipei so if I’m driving up I might as well make a slight detour first, right? I probably won’t bother if there aren’t many of us going though.