Hiking equipment with reasonable prices

Profile is fully gone on the forefoot. The speedcross has 19-22 lugs, plus the rubber is very soft for good grip.on rocks, so it’s gone quickly.
And I’m might. People who weight 90-100kg go through them even faster. I’ve met people who told me they exchange them after 300-400km.

Easily the top 2 most important hiking gear are shoes and pck. Less so here, but in cold areas tents and sleeping bags are also life or death. Abuddy of mine in canada bought a cheap water filter and the seal cracked. he got beaver fever. not awesome. We just assume the seal leaked as it seems the most likely cause. Could of been poor washing practice, but normally we burn our pots prior to adding food.

https://d2h1pu99sxkfvn.cloudfront.net/b0/7096532/790340183_d2921812e06f431f8f72c65375e143f1/P0.jpg

81B5wPprlOL.SS500
14566735483_edcab14ae9_w

1 Like

Its rarely as fun as the pictures may imply…

My MSR pump filter is with my camping equipment, should be clearing Taiwan customs next week!

Nice. Last time i went back home and thought, might as well buy a new cartridge for my filter. It was 10 dollars (cdn) cheaper than a whole new unit. I thought to myself, hey F you guys thats just rude. Just bought the filter cause im a cheap bastard. First hiking trip back in taiwan, the plastic casing of the filter cracked. damnit. Used for 10 years though, never a runny stool. Cant complain.

1 Like

what the fuck is that shit xD

2 Likes

Horny canadian hikers. Read up on it :slight_smile:

I knew I had seen that name recently:

cc @Explant

Im eating indian now. Not opening that for a few hours…