🏒 Hockey | NHL

Rangers vs anyone would be good.

Adios Vegas!
They can go away now for a few years. Suffer like the expansion franchise they are and were supposed to!

2 Likes

They’ve definitely had enough winning for a good stretch

Haha, amen!

I gotta say, outside of a ranger/Canucks final, I wouldn’t mind a good avalanche/canucks semi final. Only cause I hate the avalanche in the same way people don’t like Las Vegas new teams now :joy:

Not a fan, but I get it. I can get on with a good rangers game for sure!

Any predictions for the final 2?

I’m going with Rangers-Edmonton. But I wouldn’t be surprised by any of the teams left, except maybe Boston.

Certainly seems very likely.

Rangers / C arolina game today was pretty good. Those tight endings are always fantastic.

1 Like

God help me if the finals is Rangers / Oilers. The two teams I traditionally dislike the most!

1 Like

I’ll say Dallas and Florida. I hesitated briefly with Dallas, thinking maybe Colorado. But the Stars have a better all-around D than the Avs (aside from Makar of course).

1 Like

I wonder. For me, I try to look at hunger. Drive. I can see Colorado overcoming Dallas. This last game theyvwere doing it well, probably just too early on the goalie pull? Which sets a mood and they gave up. Kind of the Vancouver claim To fame. Good enough, until it counts haha. But we (Van) won today. I still think oilers may clinch it though. Hope not, but seems likely. Once west coast Canada gets a pinch of confidence, it’s game over!! :joy:

Also enjoyed the rangers game today. It would be pretty sweet if they get rid of Carolina early. Rangers have played well.

2 Likes

Good game.