šŸ’ Hockey | NHL

but how does it happen at the same time in replay? I suppose this is the confusing bit to be. the exact same time, same channel etc. but different ads. I dont find it annoying, but am now super interested in how it works.

I never noticed if it was different during a replay or not.

Check out the video. itā€™s super weird. same time, different boardsā€¦creepy.

damn, I specifically opened a new topic after reading this one to keep it on point and not related to this threads topic of where to watch. I guess this really shows how many of us here in Taiwan like [ice] hockeyā€¦ :joy: booo.

Letā€™s have one thread for the NHL, unless there is something extremely special to talk about.

Same as for other major sports. Not many sports fans on this site in general.

2 Likes

The Oilersā€¦choked. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Sorry am a Flames fan.
The Oilers are out of the playoffs and thereā€™s plenty of blame to go around - The Athletic

1 Like

Damn, all the new weird teams moved on. even jersey is out. Back to watching the grass grow :frowning:

1 Like

All South semis! (kind of)

1 Like

truly! Carolina ,las Vegas, Dallas and Floridaā€¦not exactly what springs to mind when one says ice hockey. I mean, hurricanes and Panthers ,ice? :sweat_smile:

in a way I want to see Texas face Florida for the cup. just to make the absurdity that much more real haha.

2 Likes

I guess Iā€™m rooting for Dallas. When I picked my keeper fantasy team J Robinson was my last round farm team pick. About the only interest I got in here

good as any I guess. for me Iā€™m just waiting for fights or last minute goals. Iā€™d really hate to see Florida or Las Vegas go away with the cup though, not even sure why.

Vegas needs to suffer more first.

Fuck me man. I am not to care too much about sports. Butā€¦fuck me again.

Dallas sucks too, I really shouldnt feel bad for them, but it was hard to lose this way with such piss poor hockey. and, to Las Vegas!!!? really embarrassingly bad.

So now we have Las Vegas and florida in the Stanley Cup Finals. Damned if there isnt a better example of hell freezing over.

Let me repeat. the stanley cup finals. Las vegas. and, FLORIDA. Speechless.

This is EXACTLY why I dont gamble!

2 Likes

Nice payoff if you liked Florida! I always assumed Bob would choke. Every Bob has his day I guess!

I will agree, they had some nice fancy goals against carolina, the better team for sure.

damn, sorry. not Florida ,I meant Las Vegas vs stars. that last game had some fancy stick movements. what a way to lose!

the florida games were boring as expected*

also, a *

Good game

The save was memorable and the goal that might or might not have been illegal.

1 Like

Alert! Flooding in Florida, two days of heavy tear dropping!

:wink:

2 Likes

What a weird playoff. and what a complete ass kicking !

1 Like

Anyone watching the 24 cup?

Predictions?

I am really hoping for a Vancouver vs. Rangers cup rematch. That would be truly awesome to watch. But the Cannots prolly wonā€™t get past Edmonton.

1 Like