Hold the quiche: Manly men are back

Yes indeed…the manly art of nose-picking!

Pick it…flick it…just don’t lick it!..

Is it me or does Lenny Kravitz look kind of like George Michael?

I think they both straddle the Metro-Manly style. My favorite quote from Lenny Kravitz:
“We’ve got to hug. And rub-a-dub. We’ve got to dance and be in love.”
Only manly men can say “rub-a-dub” like a manly man. Try it. This is a test of your manly-manliness.[/img]

Wow! It’s amazing what a little weight gain can do to a model-popstar!

I wonder what Lenny Kravitz would look like if he got fat…

Please refrain from using the words Lenny and straddle in the same post. And rub-a-dub. Or Boy, is it just me, or is it hot in here? Or He can definitely race my motor. Or add whatever male-related sexually objectifying slogan you want to here.

At your service.

Before.

After.

I’ll take a piece of that and a Cobb on the side, please.

Ladies, Keith Hamilton Cobb for your drooling pleasure.

manly men never left
since when did girls like girly men?
it doesnt make sense

if so, give me one celebrity that is considered a girly men that women wouldn’t like today?

attractiveness is based on a whole, not a title

Deep, but bullshit.

[quote=“Samwy”]manly men never left
it doesnt make sense[/quote]

Are we equating metrosexuals with girly men? There’s a difference, just as there’s a difference between manly men and machismos.

Leo DiCaprio - Girly “Man”

The girls dig him, or did dig him around the time of Titanic.

[quote=“Mianbao”][quote=“Samwy”]manly men never left
it doesnt make sense[/quote]Are we equating metrosexuals with girly men? There’s a difference, just as there’s a difference between manly men and machismos.[/quote]Metro’s are girly men.
Machismo, see real definition, is an acknowledgement of ones responsibilities to ones fellow humans. Not just flash, but to all who one comes in contact with.
This is a term that has been extremely corrupted.

Manly men are out again: news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4443497.stm
Or at least show-offs are.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”] Metro’s are girly men.
Machismo, see real definition, is an acknowledgement of ones responsibilities to ones fellow humans. Not just flash, but to all who one comes in contact with.
This is a term that has been extremely corrupted.[/quote]

The word gay has been corrupted or co-opted rather extremely to. So what? I use words as they are used and understood in the modern world I live in. I also take care of myself and use health and beauty products that are available to the modern man.

Stop living in the past, my friend. A man is a man when he has the strength to be himself. Whatever that is. The only girlie men are those who fear doing something because other men don’t consider it manly. That’s true bitch behavior.

girly men:

Wham lead singer - who?
Prince
MJ

:bravo:

:laughing:

How do “fags” dress?

How do “fags” dress?[/quote]