Hotline to report illegal teaching

I just booked a trip to Malaysia.
Guess where the money came from.
Hint: Not from teaching.

@olm
You might wanna google Nazi. I think its partly the fault of people like you that there is an inflation of that word.

You became a hitman? You’re on the government’s payroll as an illegal teaching snitch? I have no idea… :man_shrugging:

I do nazi where you’re going with this.

Get it… “nazi”… “not see”… meh, never mind. :smirk:

1 Like

My guess is that the school wanted you gone because you were a poor teacher/coworker. Then you sued them for breach of contract and settled for a decent sum through mediation. Or maybe you just plain blackmailed them.

What do I win?

2 Likes

It’s immoral and repugnant to withhold information for any reason…
That said, you really don’t want to be going around reporting everybody. Your disagreement is with your former employer. The person who replaced you could be a spouse of a citizen and even though perhaps less qualified is still allowed to work.
You have to argue with your former boss andwith the labor board about why you were dismissed.

So… the villains in Schindler’s List were actually the Jewish factory workers and Schindler?

2 Likes

There are so many things wrong with this statement, I wouldn’t even know where to begin. :roll_eyes:

I always wonder how people dealing in this kind of categorical imperative manage to function in Taiwan. It must drive them crazy.

1 Like

That’s not the same thing…
He wants to report what he feels is misconduct.
he’s not protecting anyone’s life or hurting anyone’s life.
forgive me for not being 100% for the employers. was part of the group who were treated very badly as foreigners before the big civil rights push. Money was withheld, tax return forms we’re falsified etc…

1 Like

Except the teacher who replaced him.

This has run its course.

1 Like