House Guests and sex

Geeze AC, didn’t you do the proper sibling due dilligence before getting involved with your SO? You realize that your going to face this the rest of your life if you get married ?

If your lucky, the sister will get married too and let her look go to pot once she has children and remove the problem.

(gee…when did I get to having such improper thoughts :astonished: )

well it seems like youve reached the stage where a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do

break down that door to the sister’s room, tie up the boy friend, then grab the sister up in your artms drive her to the nearest motel, or park, or screw it just carry her to your bed , where your SO is sleeping and bang her brains out there and then - then when you climax just sleepily say, urgh, what a strange dream =)

hey like the previous poster said, i dont really think she is a significant other if youre having these impure thoughts

Like when I tiff her sister this weekend, I just lie about it to smooth thing over…

I’d be generous enough to pay for the motel room when I tiff her sister…

Not f-ed up as tiffing her sister in the motel room this weekend, then having to lie to both my SO and the sister’s boyfriend for the remainder of their stay.

I don’t want people to judge me…

My SO and her sister bear a striking resemblance to one another. Now if I’m tiffing my SO and thinking about her sister, does that constitute cheating?

I’m sorry if my posting is somewhat erratic at this point. But at 4am I went to the kitchen for some water and bumped into the sister. She couldn’t sleep. To make a long story short, I think she was trying to confess her love to me. Rambling on about lost opportunities and what not.

Part of me says tiff her and put her out of her misery. The other part of me says now that you know it is possible, what’s the point, the chase is over.

Well the good news is that there is only 2 days left, then they leave, and I can go back to the normal routine insanity I usually deal with.[/quote]

if you tiff her and it was a bad experience then you will regret having gone that far. And if you tiff her and it was a great experience. Its over . It will end up with you WITHOUT either one of them.

been there , done that (sorta)

I just had a sick thought…

What if she is thinking about me when she’s tiffing her boyfriend?
Anyway to stop this kind of stuff from happening?

ac, a person like you who talks like this is really not suitable to be a husband. you should just have relationships where you are up front about zero committment, use protection, get a snip snip, and enjoy your life. time is moving much too fast for me now. i think the part of my brain that tracks the passage of time must be rotten. it’s just flying by. life is short. you don’t have any kids, so it’s not to late for you to get out of a lifestyle you aren’t enjoying. or do you enjoy ‘insanity’?

having one sister and wanting the other will lose him both of them for sure.

better to lust for the one you have !

v has no sense of humour.

They have left. All is calm. Bedsheets have been washed and dried.

I have decided that 4am confessions are akin to drunken confessions, to be filed away in the “pretend it never happened” drawer.

Although the sister did leave some clothes behind for my SO, who graciously accepted, because her bags were too full of her shopping spree collections.

Coincidence, or just some kinky mind games.

Oh well “it never happened” so what should I care?

a person who thinks this is funny has a nice surprise waiting for them when the wedding bells ring. :wink:

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I wouldn’t marry someone who couldn’t joke about things.

I hear ya. And doesn’t our man ac have a wickedly, quirky humorous bent. Good lord, I’d wed him, or at least bed him, erh, and his sisters.

To ac_dropout. Your stocks have risen immeasurably in the portfolio of my mind and all through this thread and others like it. Please keep up stuff like this, and pretty please, avoid Taiwan politics, if you could. :bravo:

HG

Such a FOB, have a good laugh with your future husband when he tells you how he wanted to ‘tiff’ your little sister. Having these attractions is normal, but the amount of attention given to them and the weird ‘humor’ they inspire as shown in these posts would not make for a happy marriage in my opinion.

Funny, v. My honey and I were actually joking about him tiffing his OWN sister today. He kept telling me that if I didn’t stop he was going to call my brother and tell him I was cheating.
So yeah, I think we can pretty much joke about anything.
I have also had exes joke about hittin my sister. One went as far as to tell me he already had but that I made more money. We laughed our asses off.
Then again, there is a LOT of joking that goes on in my family. Sometimes we get red carded from my siblings SOs. Humour is the laxative of life.
Oh. Wait. That’s lubricant…

FOB, if it works for you- who am i to say anything against it? i just saw the movie ‘sense and sensibility’. i guess you have boyfriends who share your sensibility, and since you’re not married, you can always go on to the next one if, among other things, the jokes stop being funny.

I would never let guests have sex in my house…jdsmith visited my place once and I am so scarred by the experience that I still won’t go into my kitchen by myself.

Utensiles are called utensiles for a reason, big man.

I don’t see how bottling up the problem helps. Therapist charge a lot to get these things off people’s chest you know.

[quote=“ac_dropout”]They have left. All is calm. Bedsheets have been washed and dried.

Although the sister did leave some clothes behind for my SO, who graciously accepted, because her bags were too full of her shopping spree collections.

Coincidence, or just some kinky mind games.

[/quote]

Well, that solves it - you just have to ask your SO to dress up as her little sister using some of those clothes and you can role play it out, see if she would have been a better lay… but oh no!!! What if she is better, then what happens, youve missed out on trading up for a younger model, and you already know the parents…

alas, i now understand your predicament

ac, that’s the thing. for you it’s a problem. that kind of attraction is so commonplace among married people that they don’t give it a second thought. but you go on and on posting about it. well it does provide entertainment i suppose. i got edited by erhu. isn’t it interesting that hgc’s negative comments about my marriage were left for days, but when i give as good as i get, it’s only then that our little exchange gets deleted. hypocrisy. she’ll probably edit this comment too, although i’m not attacking her, just her behavior. and we all know that at forumosa splitting hairs is very important.

Well even I get the urge to edit your posts. Do you not have a shift key? PLEASE USE IT!
That aside. The only person who seems to have a problem in this thread it you. AC’s girlfriend is probably with him in part FOR his sense of humour. I don’t see any evidence of them having major relationship issues. You seem to assume they do because you disapprove of the subject matter he is comfortable joking about. Some people think most things can be joked about. Some people think nothing can. I somewhat doubt a healthy relationship could exist between two people of opposing views on humour. Hell, I have a hard time even being friends with people with no sense of humour.
The point is: Just because you can’t take a joke doesn’t mean his girlfriend can’t.