How Can A Woman Maintain a Healthy Relationship With A Man

Gay guys seem to have some of the best relationships with women.

A partnership of equals (intellectual & physical)seems to be important.

Some people are doomed to poor relationships when the factors that attract them to a partner are factors that make a healthy relationship
impossible eg Girl who only dates charismatic, predatory males & is shocked when they leave for the next conquest.

Flexibility. You dont need to be of the same personality but you both need
to be able to move towards each others personality type.

Guys: She is always beautiful however beautiful she looks.
Girls : Dont ask him to do job 2 until he has finished job 1. Women can mentally multi task , men are linear thinkers

A mutual interest in red wine is critical.

Scuba? What’d you say? I was busy doing something else…

CK

[quote=“citizen k”]Scuba? What’d you say? I was busy doing something else…

CK[/quote]

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And what’s your post but a stupid little tit-for-tat argument?

Guess we cannot rely on the Japanese to answer the question posed in the title of this thread.

NO SEX - WE’RE JAPANESE

I proudly note that Americans, per the cited poll, engage in sex more frequently than the nationals of any other country… :wink:

[quote=“tigerman”]

I proudly note that Americans, per the cited poll, engage in sex more frequently than the nationals of any other country… :wink:[/quote]

I guess that would also account for all the bad sex that’s going around in America! :wink:

Someone I knew of in college, his excuse for requesting anal sex: “I want to preserve my virginity for when I get married.”

Amazingly, a lot of girls were awed by this, and so relented!!!

[quote=“tigerman”]
I proudly note that Americans, per the cited poll, engage in sex more frequently than the nationals of any other country… :wink:[/quote]

I’d wager that the frequency rate is even higher for Americans living in Taiwan. :wink:

and even higher for Brit-adians

:wink:

:sunglasses:

[quote=“Chewycorns”]and even higher for Brit-adians

:sunglasses:[/quote]

Sorry Chewy…DIY doesn’t count.

:boo-hoo:

[quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“Chewycorns”]and even higher for Brit-adians

:sunglasses:[/quote]

Sorry Chewy…DIY doesn’t count.[/quote]

Are you speaking from experience? :upyours:

:boo-hoo:[/quote]

Certainly nothing long-winded about that. :wink:

:boo-hoo:[/quote]

Certainly nothing long-winded about that. :wink:[/quote]

LOL. :laughing:

[quote=“Jack Burton”][quote=“tigerman”]

I guess that would also account for all the bad sex that’s going around in America! :wink[/quote]

I’m quite certain that I was never a party to any of that. How do you know about bad sex? :wink:

[quote=“Jack Burton”]
Someone I knew of in college, his excuse for requesting anal sex: “I want to preserve my virginity for when I get married.”

Amazingly, a lot of girls were awed by this, and so relented!!![/quote]

Jack, that sounds like a story guys like to tell each other, but there’s no way in hell it’s true. Never happened. :noway:

[quote=“Erhu”][quote=“Jack Burton”]

Jack, that sounds like a story guys like to tell each other, but there’s no way in hell it’s true. Never happened. :noway:[/quote]
Its supposedly common here, though – but the other way round. My wife has several friends who used to preserve their virginity by only allowing their boyfriends back-door action. Susprised the hell out of me at the time, but I’ve since heard it from various other sources, although I’m not entirely sure its not an urben legend. Anyone else heard this before?

And men still wonder why their relationships don’t work out? :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Here’s a perfect example of what I’m talking about:

“Mini-Me” seeks annulment from model

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The diminutive actor best known for playing Mini-Me, the pint-sized look-alike protege of Dr. Evil in the “Austin Powers” movies, has gone to court to challenge the claims of a leggy, blond model that he married her.

A hearing in the annulment proceedings brought by Verne Troyer, who stands just 32 inches tall, is set for June 17, his attorney said on Saturday.

Silberberg said his client filed papers February 23 seeking to annul Genevieve Gallen’s marriage claims, which he said were fabricated and financially motivated.

“There is no valid marriage. That’s why we’re asking for an annulment,” Silberberg said. It was not clear on what grounds Gallen was asserting a marriage to Troyer.

Silberberg said the upcoming hearing in Los Angeles County Superior Court in Santa Monica was on a motion to deny Gallen’s request for financial information from Troyer.

uk.news.yahoo.com/040605/325/evag1.html

genevievegallen.com

Genevieve Gallen
Petite Athletic Blonde.
5’6", 105Lb
32D-23-33.

In happier times…

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“Erhu”][quote=“Jack Burton”]

Jack, that sounds like a story guys like to tell each other, but there’s no way in hell it’s true. Never happened. :noway:[/quote]
Its supposedly common here, though – but the other way round. My wife has several friends who used to preserve their virginity by only allowing their boyfriends back-door action. Susprised the hell out of me at the time, but I’ve since heard it from various other sources, although I’m not entirely sure its not an urben legend. Anyone else heard this before?[/quote]

It’s absolutely true. My ex-girlfriend (1983-84), a waitress from the old Ploughman’s Cottage on Nanjing E. Rd, was was a “backdoor” girl saving the good thang for her future hubby. :laughing:

An acquaintance of mine said the same thing happened in Korea. I suggested he make that the subject of his thesis. “Korean girls who take it up the butt: Virginity preservation and gender roles in a Newly Industrializing Society.” (That would get him a teaching job for sure!)

Never actually meet the woman? :blush: