How can you discover if your lover is cheating on you

First, I’m not advocating anything by this post, except awareness and personal choice.

Other posters mentioned this in different words, but I want to say it in this way. Yes, in these situations, often there is “cheating” going on, but it isn’t what many people think. The historically modern notion of monogamous relationships was imposed on society, later became custom or habit, and may be popular. However, that notion itself is an attempt to “cheat” nature. Our nature is not monogamous, period. If it were, monogamy would be very natural and easy, and the reverse would be an anomoly rather than a common occurrence. In the simplest terms, anyone in a continually monogamous relationship is using willpower to overcome nature.

However, for those people who place great importance on a monogamous relationship and still insist on solving their own personal cheating “mystery,” I suggest the following process:

1. Ask your partner if he/she is having sex with other people.
  2. Decide if you believe the answer or not – either you do or you do not.
  3. If the partner says “no” and you do not believe the answer, find yourself a new partner.

It lacks the pseudo-drama of Hollywood and private investigators, but it works.