How come you never hear of people getting arrested with small amounts of marijuana

I must be getting old because I don’t know what the🦌any of that means.

Hey why doesn’t someone arrange to get together for the old and young and everybody to get caught up turn on what’s going on in Taiwan and life in general.

Or maybe the young get together and the old get together but how do we Define that?

Maybe just say anyone that wants to meet this day of this month at this bar

Club goers get busted often.

surely you’re familiar with the Beatles? Lucy in the sky with diamonds? they’ve been around awhile. bromo-fly has only been around 30 some years tho, it’s a brominated lysergic acid analogue, I believe discovered and documented by Terrence McKenna in TIHKAL but I could be mistaken.

it’s similar in effect to lsd but takes like 6 hours to take effect (hence why someone might mistakenly double dose), and the experience lasts ballpark around 72 hours.

They probably were scared. :grinning:

Paul McCartney denies that song was about LSD , I do not believe him though.

1 Like

They did at one time but he admitted it later.

1 Like

The name of the song and content are just too much of a coincidence. Well so I heard from a friend who once took it :grin:

1 Like

Forumosans have even died when they went too far and saw no way out.

I thought Lucy might refer to that but never heard it called that. Just acid really. Sounded like another name for Molly or something. And never heard of bromo-fly.

Where I’m from the hippies are all natural and not into the club drugs.

lightweight

He would have been out last summer. :frowning:

1 Like

Scissors to the neck in court!

My friend said he agrees he is a light weight with all things acid. He does not enjoy the rabbit hole. And he prefers the green stinky kind of things. :smiley:

Your friend should have gone with schrooms. :wink:

1 Like

Tw is wet enough for magic mushrooms :mushroom: