How creative are you?

Wanna know how creative are you?

Do the test:

Share your results!

Want to understand it better?

3 Likes

Here’s how I did:

Your score is 90.28, higher than 96.7% of the people who have completed this task

2 Likes

Edited to add that apparently one can improve at this sort of thing (second try below):

2 Likes

Your score is 85.85, higher than 88.01% of the people who have completed this task

“The lowest score was 24 and the highest was 96 in our published sample.”
——- Challenge accepted (until my Ubereats arrives)!

2 Likes

I wonder if I’d have better results in my mother language…

2 Likes

You know what? I think the lowest score is actually the most creative……

5 Likes

Try it in your mother tongue and translate it to English? I was going to type takoyaki and I was like, is that word valid? :thinking:

2 Likes

Your score is 77.41, higher than 46.47% of the people who have completed this task

I’ll try again after coffee. My book says I’ll be smarter then.

2 Likes

Gave up. Can’t get pass 89 or lower than 38.

Second shot, after one cup of coffee.

Your score is 93.0, higher than 98.76% of the people who have completed this task

3 Likes

It seems to me that they could be going for one’s ability to produce a sort of wackiness on demand:

–James Agee, Agee on Film

1 Like

Your score is 14.9, higher than 0.0% of the people who have completed this task

5 Likes

What set of words did you use? Lol

You’re good at other things!

3 Likes

They’re sort of trying to measure how good people are at being deliberately crazy (that is, without harming themselves or others). :slight_smile:

This is about a novel called Gravity’s Rainbow, which won the U. S. National Book Award:

Gravity's Rainbow Title - Thomas Pynchon Wiki | Gravity's Rainbow

So I guess not everything in Mr. Pynchon’s novel involved the mind, or at least not the part that we usually think of as the mind. Or at least he seemed to think that the mind didn’t always play the leading role.

I’m good at that kind of things.

2 Likes

The evidence suggests otherwise. lol

One to ten

2 Likes

Are those nouns???