How did the ancients build these?

Na the passage through the wormhole from another dimension would do that to the rock. Checkmate

Copper chisels would be completely useless as seen in the original video I posted.

Which is why I am in the wormhole and aliens camp on this

Where’s yyy when you need it!

1 Like

I’m still not convinced. Keeping a wormhole open must be even more expensive than blasting bits out of a mountain with enormous lasers.

1 Like

It’s saturday night. He/she/it is probably doing unmentionable things with his tentacles.

1 Like

Really! You had to lower the tone.

Having said that, imagine the possibilities having multiple tentacles.

suck that jagon

1 Like

The tone appears to be headed inexorably downwards.

1 Like

Harhar

I too am not saying it’s aliens…

…from the Dogon supercluster, those guys couldnt fix a pothole on Alpha century 9.

It was definitely the Sirian Bs. They’ve been sticking dogs heads on themselves for a laugh for the last million years !

I’ve never believed that aliens have the technology to build flying saucers; I suspect the ancient Egyptians must have helped them out.

2 Likes

Out of concrete?

Nope, out of voom! voom

3 Likes

Well it certainly is…kenetic.

They started with rudimentary frisbees and built up to flying saucers overs thousands of years. It’s just common sense.

I’m flexible, but please, choose one set of pronouns and stick with it. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You’re saying we aliens all look the same to you, huh? :rage:

2 Likes

Don’t add fuel to the fire…

1 Like

I remember being intrigued by Von Daniken and his Alien technology theories when I was a teenager . I enjoyed reading the books , along with Thor Heyerdal ( sorry do not recall spelling ) and his boat building literature from ancient civilizations. Humans are capable of amazing migrations and construction. I see Alien visitations like my view on a Super God … love the thought that someone will save us one day or that Aliens helped us … but sceptical.

1 Like