How do you dress up a convenience store chicken breast?

Convenience store chicken breasts.

How do you dress up convenience store chicken breast with simple things you have at home like salt and pepper or ketchup or mustard or barbecue sauce or sesame oil or what can you do with the most simple things you around the house to dress it up and make it tasty?

Tonight I crumbled up crunchy cheesy nacho cheese Doritos on top and not bad as long as something cold to wash it down.

1 Like

Living large.

1 Like

Probably best to eat it fast :innocent:

Can try putting it into a toaster over to crisp it up a bit. depends on the soup they stuck it in, many probably have sugar and would get a nice glaze crispy type feel.

When the wife brings home the plain ones I help bake it with some lemon juice and herbs (she likes thyme and rosemarry).

mustard, soy sauce, butter and a pinch of honey makes a quick and easy honey mustardish type sauce and give it a quick bake. Before we had an oven, we used a pan on a camp stove and put a peice of foil over top for the ghetto oven touch. Could wrap it if you dont like it dry.

I think that once you’re doing this, you may as well start with an actual raw chicken breast and cook properly. :sweat_smile:

Also, your recipe doesn’t use Doritos at all.

2 Likes

Toaster ovens and frozen chicken go together like toilets and an extra roll of tp.

Plus to question was how to dress it up. not down grade it. no doritos

1 Like

Taiwan life.

Let’s not judge how @tango42 romances his dates.

2 Likes

No judgements to the person. Just to doritos. Sometimes the mating ritual is best left out of the public realm.

I just get my chicken at KFC instead. All dressed up already.

4 Likes

A dash of salmonella is all you really need.

2 Likes

That’s getting beach body ready. dressing down if anything, not up.

Makes you cut a sharp figure in your tux too.

I make it easy by making elastic bands look acceptable. Or, perhaps, that is short hand for giving up :melting_face:

I love this thread, chuckled when I saw the title. I’ll try the crumbled Doritos trick!

1 Like

I’m rating her as 5.5.

with lots of mayonnaise?

So that’s a good thing to have extra toilet paper

1 Like

That’s what I thought too, so then I figured he meant toaster ovens are great for frozen chickens.

1 Like

faarck. totally not what I meant. but, incidentally, you guys are correct :slight_smile:

For the record. frozen chicken breasts in toaster ovens = bad (but possible). More TP = always good, for more reasons than 1.

Sprinkle finely chopped tea eggs over, dressed with the free sachets of vinegary yellow mustard.

3 Likes