How do you know if you are a Girlie Man?

My fellow Forumosans, my fellow posters; how do you know if you are a Girlie Man? I’ll tell you how.
If you believe that men should use hair care products like conditioner and gel…then you are a Girlie Man! If you believe that Italian football (soccer) is a sport for men… then you are a Girlie Man! If you believe that men look good wearing jewelery … then you are a Girlie Man! If you believe that Men

I don’t know about you, but Micheal Jordan looks DAMMED fine wearing earings… :thanks:

Reminds me of Arnie’s rant not that long ago about the dems in the California state government being “girlie men” for not following through on their promises. :laughing:

namastestore wrote [quote]I don’t know about you, but Michael Jordan looks DAMMED fine wearing earings…[/quote]
Now you know for sure that you are a GIRLIE MAN.

Now you know for sure that you are a GIRLIE MAN.[/quote]
She might be a girlie girl.

I scored nearly 100% as a non-girlie man…whooo hooo! My only girlie quality is that I prefer good grog, even if its expensive (but not because its expensive).

Im not a girlie man, But i do enjoy a fine lookin man :bravo:

Dear, Quentin!

Closet Queen wrote [quote]Dear, Quentin! [/quote]

Yes, a Girlie Man. However, he did have some redeeming qualities, e.g. he was extremely messy and his house was a complete tip. *

*I don’t usually know about girlie men writing types but Quentin features in a chapter of a textbook I was forced to teach (Headway Advanced).

Men who play American Football instead of Rugger or Aussie rules football are girlie men.

[quote=“almas john”]If you believe that Men

Small pussy wrote [quote]Hmmm… I find little holds my interest like a particularly saucy pictorial in FHM (or better )… [/quote]

Girlie Man!!! It starts of as a perve at some tidy female unit but it’s a slippery slope my friend … .before long you’re looking at the men’s fashion pages!!!

You’re walking a fine line, DM. :fume: :fume: :fume:

In the states, rugby is what we play when we’re too old and feeble to play American football. Rugby is to American football what softball is to baseball.

:laughing:

Men who play Aussie Rules will be girlie men by the end of their career, thanks to those ball-choking shorts. They’re also the ones too dumb to understand Rugby.

Janette Mortal Wrote

Ooooohhh…

See you outside after school by the bike sheds. You and me.
Don’t forget to wear your funny suit.

Oh shit, line crossed. Damn. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ve seen me mate, you seriously reckon there’s any danger of me and fashion ever being within cooee of each other?

Stop it. Stop it. Ha ha ha ha ha ha …ohhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha snort. Oh dear.

Snkkkk haa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha…he he he he he he he he he he he…oh it hurts…

hehehe…Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha … ha… ehem heheheh Ha ha ha ha ha ha…

Oh, it’s too late for this kind of comedy Tigerman. I’m going to bed. I have a complexion to keep and I need to take of my moisturising mask.

Stop it. Stop it. Ha ha ha ha ha ha …ohhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha snort. Oh dear.

Oh, it’s too late for this kind of comedy Tigerman. I’m going to bed.[/quote]

It s true, though. Lots of ex-football players take up rugby in the US when they are too old for football. How many ex-rugby players take up American football when they are too old for rugby?

Its very common in the states for athletes to take up other sports when they get older and retire. Among the popular retiree sports in the US are golf, bowling and rugby. :laughing:

Good night.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No hard feelings, DM. I was just messing with you. Ya damned prick. :stuck_out_tongue: :notworthy: