How do you know if you are a Girlie Man?

That won’t save you from being ridiculed or condemned from some quarter whatever you do.[/quote]

Which you’ll also encounter if you let someone else think for you. If you live your life in fear of criticism, I’d say you’re dangerously near girly-man status in any case.

You are probably an Eskimo fan…pussy :smiling_imp:

In the pomade and crotch-crusher pants to flaunt it. :wink:

You are probably an Eskimo fan…pussy :smiling_imp:[/quote]
That reminds me. I’m all out of Flutie Flakes.

almas john, we the Forumosan KTV Krew sang a couple of girlie man songs in your honor. It was damn fine :notworthy:

Isieh wrote: [quote]almas john, we the Forumosan KTV Krew sang a couple of girlie man songs in your honor. It was damn fine [/quote]

That’s really sweet. You know what, I’m actually not afraid to get in touch with my “inner girlie man”. As I’ve mentioned before I like ABBA (although I’ve never liked their “Dancing Queen” song, can’t think why not!)

Cheers. :beer:

I’ve worn nail polish and hung out with my mates in a gay brothel. Does that make me a girly man? I still drink beer.

Brian

Bu En Lai wrote [quote]I’ve worn nail polish and hung out with my mates in a gay brothel. Does that make me a girly man?[/quote]

:astonished: That makes you Queen Girlie Queen of the Girlie Men!!!

Ah, a recovering Girlie Man. Hope for you yet!!

• Did the gay brothel have any lesbians?

Brian,
You may want to come to one of my workshops. Here’s your choice:

1. Power Tool weekend (this climaxes with a trip into the mountains where we chainsaw trees)
  2. Almas - the Lesbian Cure (this is for gay women who would like to be hetero)
  3. Know your Solvents - a high-intermediate class for drunkards. I give lectures on which cleaning fluids, engine fuels etc. can be drunk or converted into high quality beverages. Then we sample the goods
  4. ABBA KTV night.

PM me for dates and times,
Cheers.

Not recommended.[/quote]

Hilarious! :laughing: :bravo:

Yeah, but I think they have twelve men to a team, so it’s a wash. :laughing:

Well, I’ve received a few PMs from people who were upset/angry because they scored so poorly, saying that my girlie man test was unfair.
It was just a laugh and not supposed to be taken too seriously: I mean, if I was really such a hard macho bastard, I wouldn’t be posting on an internet forum, would I?

Anyway folks, I do agree that the first Girlie Man test was a bit tough. Those of you you failed it can now take this easier test.

You are a Girlie man if …

1. you like to wear female underwear and walk around your house singing songs from “The Sound of Music”.
  2. you need your’s parents permission to get married.
  3. you refer to your Willy using a feminine name such as Jennifer or Emma.
  4. you wear profesional cycling clothing for a 100m ride to the local 7-eleven.
  5. you never leave home without your man-purse being full of emergency cosmetics, and you think that the main reason that vehicles have mirrors is so drivers can check their hair.
  6. you can name more than four of the characters on Sex and the City.

Hopefully, you all got 100% non-Girlie Man:)

[quote]almas john wrote:

1. you can name more than four of the characters on Sex and the City[/quote]

How does a macho kiwi like you even know there are more than 4 characters? For shame. For shame. :laughing:

You know who the ultimate girly-man is? Obelix. Puts bows in his pigtails!

Lessa Lumberjack wrote [quote]How does a macho kiwi like you even know there are more than four characters? For shame. For shame. [/quote]

My translation department gave me that one. I was out chopping firewood and skinning a bear, when I called to her “Hey, What’s that popular TV show about shopping-maniac slappers in LA? Give me a question for my Girlie Man thread!”
She got up from scrubbing the kitchen floor and shouted across the large pile of animal carcases “It’s called ‘Sex in the City’, and it’s set in New York”.
“Well” I said “I’m off hunting wild boar with a primitive hand-carved spear. Go and type up a question about that show, what’s it called again?”

It’s official: Almas John is nothing but a big girly man. Face it. On the one hand, he admits to having caught himself a bint. But what’s this? He’s chopping firewood? Skinning carcases?
What the hell’s the point of keeping a woman if you have to do all the work yourself?

Girly, girly, GIRLY MAAAAAN!

[quote=“lsieh”]almas john has forgotten a couple of things… let me add:

1. Loving Erasure and ABBA.

That’s pretty girlie…

:eh: that’d be me :blush:[/quote]

many things in the us are gay and/or asian. erasure being one of them. it’s not a stretch to label the whole asian american male population as girlie men.

someone refresh my memory. which sport was it where they caught the guy with his thumb up someone else’s bum? was it rugby? now i see why you don’t wear protective cups. easier access! :blush:

Rugby is a whole homo-erotic study in itself! Tell us something we don’t know! :smiling_imp:

Or how about Archie Bunker!

Quirky wrote:

Alf Garnett would be more accurate. Alf Garnett was the original, a racist working class character in a late-1960s/1970s comedy called “Till Death do us Part”. The U.S. copied the show, calling it “All in the Family” with the character Archie Bunker replacing Alf Garnett.