How Important is Sex for your Happiness?

When I’m getting some, it’s not that important.

When I’m not getting any, it’s the most important thing in the world.

I think that applies to most things, not just sex.

Mod Lang wrote [quote]When I’m not getting any, it’s the most important thing in the world. [/quote]

I guess that explains why the Forumosan women have rated it as being so important. :wink:

And MT, you were right in that I wasn’t joking about the amber fluid.

I haven’t had it in so long I’m numb so I missed that part of the survey. :astonished: :help:

I guess that explains why the Forumosan women have rated it as being so important. :wink: [/quote]
Right.

Let’s see which is better:

1. forumosan women - not getting any
  2. forumosan men - getting some. after they’ve begged for it, and/or after they’ve paid for it in shopping sprees

It’s a real conundrum.

Oh, sorry, forgot to add a wink there.

wink

“Nothing relaxes a man like a piece of the cookie.”
hollywood.com/movies/detail/id/419553

A wise man once said, “914, you know the best way to get six pack abs is to have lots of sex.” I’m proud to say one more month and you can scrub your laundry on my belly.

I think most people would like to be happy and healthy and in a happy, healthy relationship with someone who was sexualy attractive to them, and to whom they, in turn, were also sexually attractive. Given such a happy, healthy state of affairs it is perhaps natural to do rather a lot of bonking. Said bonking tends to create an even happier, healthier bond between said couple and this pattern continues in an upward spiral of happy bonking until the maximum happiness/bonkage ratio is achieved, at which point exhaustion of the test tickles is likely to occur and the rate of bonkage begins to decrease. Deprived now of her daily dose of hap penis the female partner may begin showing signs of the dreaded “evil twin sister” phenomenon that plagues a good many marriages, and indeed, many societies here at the faggy beginning of the third milenium. Thankfully the test tickles are prone to recovery after a short time and a the much dreaded global epidemic of bitchiness is narrowly averted once again.

Sex, you see is not just as important as world peace but virtually indistinguishable from it.

I hope that answers your question.

[quote=“bob”]I think most people would like to be happy, healthy and in a happy, healthy relationship with someone who was sexualy attractive to them and to whom they in turn were also sexually attractive. Given such a happy, healthy state of affairs it is perhaps natural to do rather a lot of bonking. Said bonking tends to create an even happier, healthier bond between the couple and this pattern continues in an upward spiral until maximum bonkage is achieved at which point exhaustion of the test tickles is likely to occur and the rate of bonkage begins to decrease. Deprived now of her daily dose of hap penis the female partner may begin showing signs of the dreaded “evil twin sister” phenomenon that plagues a good many marriages, and indeed, many societies here at the faggy beginning of the third milenium. Thankfully the test tickles are prone to recovery after a short time and a the much dreaded global epidemic of bitchiness is narrowly averted once again.

Sex, you see is not just as important as world peace but virtually indistinguishable from it.

I hope that answers your question.[/quote]

If having sex with you is anything like you complex answer then I would just be asleep before foreplay. :laughing: :laughing:

Somehow nama I get the impression you know quite a bit about the hap penis bonkage cycle your own darn self! :wink:

very important. not that I have to have it every min of every day, but if i’m in a rel. it is an important component to my happiness in it. and if i’m not in a rel. then… not so important.

I’m insatiable. :howyoudoin: If I don’t get that R.E. (Regular Empty), it backs up into my brain, leading to MASSIVE complications on ALL fronts. :taz:

I suppose there are people who couldn’t care less about sex, but I’m sure they’ve got other issues, phobias even. Nothing a good wank wouldn’t fix.

And on that note, on to the Next Episode Of The Two-Backed Beast.

Actually, I’m off to the pantry to make a salami sandwich, and quaff a Bevvie, but it’s nice to have something to occupy the mind, roight?
:thumbsup:

Sex is a misdemeanor.

The more I miss, de meaner I get!

I don’t care so much about sex. Right now I’m pretty much straight-up lonely, so I think more about how nice it would be to just have a woman there. A good woman can do so much for a man.

I have no interest in bringing home whatever the hell goes home with foreigners from places like Vibe at 3:00a.m. just to have an orgasm.

You had best ask my most intimate partner…

:hand:

:laughing:

You had best ask my most intimate partner…[/quote]

Ok, " :wanker: , how important is sex for you?"

No, I disagree. Almas John pointed out that beer is more important than sex for him. I replied that many, or most, people have things that are more important than sex, including coffee, alcohol, tobacco, work, shopping, their children, their jobs, etc. Before you scoff, tell me which one you can go longer without: (a) coffee, tobacco or alcohol or (b) sex? And someone else said sex is no longer such an obsession for him now that he’s getting a little older and the hormones are no longer raging so mightily.

As I said previously, people get pretty ga ga and giggly over sex. It’s hyped big-time in the media – movies, TV and advertising – as if it was all that mattered in life. Don’t get me wrong. Sex is great. I love titties. I love nookie. But I agree with that other poster who said that as one gets older, and has had it a few thousand times, it’s no longer the only thing that matters in life as it is for 19 year-olds.

Back then it wasn’t just that ones hormones are raging, but also one has had fewer sexual experiences so it’s still a newer thrill. In addition, in ones teens or early 20s, one is less exhausted from full-time employment, marriage and children, and has not yet trained for and begun climbing the ladder in a serious career. All of these pieces of baggage one acquires as one enters adulthood – spouse, children, career – can be exhausting, time-consuming and exasperating, but also challenging and incredibly satisfying. Not the same as a quickie with some cutie you just met (a short quick high), but if things are going well perhaps even better (a long, sustained high).

I’m human; I admit that sex feels great. But lots of other things in life feel great too, in other ways. The question was how important sex is for your happiness. You say that if someone “couldn’t care less about sex” that person probably has “issues” or “phobias.” Well, I’d agree if the person is scared or repulsed by sex. But on the other hand, I feel anyone who finds regular sex essential for happiness has “issues” (or is still very young), as one should be able to also find satisfaction through other, deeper, more long-term avenues.

Sex and dinner, and I’m fine.

In that order?

With alittle love and ALOT of practice…you’ll keep your woman (according to the poll).

That reminds me of a student who ran some of his words together. Instead of writing The pen is…, he wrote The penis…

Let’s number-crunch the poll.

At time of writing:

Males
73% said sex was extremely or moderately important.
27% said sex was unimportant or they were happy going without.

Females
94% said sex was extremely or moderately important.
6% said sex was unimportant or they were happy going without.