The best, sometimes only, way we can make a change is putting our money where our mouth is. This poll should be anonymous, but where do we put our cash in regards of support.
This is obviously abiut made in China. Other countries have serious issues as well, but none nearly as threatening as made in china.
How do you make your decisions on purchases?
- I don’t care if made in China, just care about price.
- I don’t care if made in China, just care about quality.
- I am loyal to specific brands, regardless of where/how it is made.
- I don’t want to buy made in China, but if I have to shop around to find something that isn’t made there I give up and still justify the transaction.
- I never buy made in China, but can’t control the components inside a device. I only follow the label stating made in _____(not China).
- I research what I am buying and won’t buy it if parts are made in China. I am comfortable buyung second hand things, as an example, instead of directly supporting the CCP through my purchases.