How often do you guys shower per day here?

That’s yucky!!!

Asian people have less body hair so we don’t stink as much.

Lol

Scientifically there’s something called a sweat gene!

Hope OP isn’t European.

In South Africa, it’s de rigueur to take a bath at night, usually before dinner.

A lot of homes don’t have showers, and bathing is considerably more labor-intensive, hence it happens once a day.

I now shower in the mornings, to cleanse myself of my filthy dreams.

Cape Town is running very dry now!

Murder crime rate is northerly high!

Perhaps @Toe_Save could merge this with one of the many other “how many times do you shower a day, more than the stinky locals” threads.

I’m isn’t the correct answer as many times as I feel I need to. It’s an individual thing.

Personal I shower at least twice a day. When I wake up and before going to bed. This way I get 5 days out of my Bed sheets before they feel dirty.

Happily. To which thread would you like it spliced?

There’s lots to choose from, how about this one seems to be pretty much on the same track. I remember there was even a fancy one with a poll, perhaps it ended up in temp where they all belong.

Seriously, thanks for taking the time to make this suggestion. I think I’ll just leave it as is though.

Cheers.

1 Like

Is that because it’s such a great advertisement for what Forumosa is about? I wish @tempogain the best of luck kowtowing out of it when the apple daily or similar gets a hold of it and starts publishing choice quotes.

Thanks! I’ll start planning for that now, that really sounds like something I need to start getting out in front of.

4 Likes

Finally! Something to live for!

1 Like

Save the world, save water. Wipe down with a wet cloth at night, shower in the morning.