How tall is Forumosa? LOL

No bones, no hair? CREEPY.

1 Like

Thank goodness not a furry kind of guy.

For a lot of people it seems impossible to stop being addicted to something and continuing their behaviours until death. I doubt the alcoholic teacher I knew wanted to kill himself.

1 Like

Like this?

2 meters plus man.

Maybe that thing is 2 mt long!

Now you are erotized, huh?

Hell no! Guy had the habit of greeting me with a bear hug. No more huge tall guys in my life, thanks.

that’s what I do when I miss the feeling of a pair of… arms.

1 Like

I thought you liked hairy men?

Addiction is a a physical thing, receptors in the brain need more and more of a substance to fire and release serotonin . It’s not so simple as to be ‘all about self control’. Some folks are born with susceptibility to addiction to certain substances through their genetics .

Yes, it messes the compensation system. Also some people are more prone to these kind of problems than others.

Actually generic fingerprinting can occur and IS proven to occur due to diet and it has an effect through multiple generations .

For instance a grandmothers weight at birth is the biggest determinant of her grandkids height, all things considered. Or so I recall from research papers previously.

Dutch people haven’t even hit the height limit yet, one of the reasons why they are so tall is because of fingerprinting , as it’s not an on off switch but cumulative over generations . They have been middle class Dutch people since 300 or 400 years ago which is very unusual.

Those overweight kids we see everywhere may not be just because their parents are feeding them more food or they are playing too many video games.

1 Like

Look at people from Tonga as another example .

The height of the Dutch is really weird. Selective choice of tall mates has such an incredible change in a century - including starvation towards the end of WW2. And, at the same time, the Belgians remained short and squat.

FIFY :grin:

1 Like

Hahaha.

This guy was huge, man. If you added furry to that, you´d have King Kong.

I like a warm furry chest to cradle my head, not be someone´s key chain.

1 Like

A weird factoid is that measuring your children on their 2nd birthday and doubling that measurement, has an uncanny way of being quite accurate in determining their final height.

1 Like

No doubt it’s a combination of factors, and maybe there’s been an accelerated ‘arms race of tallness’ as both men and women get taller! Definitely an interesting subject.

My main point is that our genes have a certain potential and activation of that potential is achieved by interaction with the environment over multiple generations that could stretch back one, two or tens…
I’m familiar somewhat with how that works for tallness and I don’t see any reason why a similar effect is not observed for obesity potential .

We aren’t just what we eat but what our forefathers and mothers ate!

Where did you get that factoid from? 2 year olds are around 2 foot tall.

EDIT: I’m wrong. On their birthday around 2 1/2 foot tall