How tall is Forumosa? LOL

Or he could’ve gotten over himself and just be short gracefully.

2 Likes

Just think of yourself as being environmentally friendly, taking up less space and resources.

4 Likes

I know I know, I’m just teasing.

I mostly agree with this chart.

Do you like guys taller than you or is 6’ 6’3 also your height?

I like guys taller than me. I’m like 5’11 (maybe a bit less).

Translation: 5’7

1 Like

You are 5’7.

1 Like

I have considered that. My existence is more eco-friendly. I also have an easier time getting comfortable on airplanes.

1 Like

Are Canadians even tall? Never felt like they were tall.

I know a lot of guys have bigorexia. Bodybuilder types. I was pretty skinny before, took me a while to fill up my body as well. I was my height at 15-16. Thought I was going to keep growing. I had many days where I couldn’t walk because of growing pain.

But damn, must have been a lot of comments for him to lose it. He can’t even run and jump anymore right? And I think has to relearn to walk.

Do girls give short girls a hard time?

What about this one?

1 Like

I wish. It would make sitting in those ridiculous Taiwan bus seats so much more comfortable.

That’s what I’m talking about. It would be amazing never having to worry about things like seat pitch.

No that one’s silly.

1 Like

I had a friend who was put on HGH hoping he would grow. He turned out about 5’8-5’9

I don’t understand why I grew so much though. And why I just stopped at 15-16.

My sister is 5’1, mom is maybe 5’2-5’3. Dad is around 5’9-5’10

None of my cousins and uncles are that tall. One cousin is 5’11 but that’s about as tall as my family gets. But my grandpa was 5’11. He was considered very tall back in his days.

1 Like

He can’t do anything really. He used to love snowboarding and basketball. It’s depressing to think about…

He’s married to an incredibly short Indian/Singapore girl now though. She’s probably pushing 5’2. He seems to be happy… LOL

They really aren’t… :sweat:

Wouldn’t that have just solved his problems in the first place?

So how tall did he even become?

At what age? Doesn’t that shit actually work if you take it before puberty?

What was your secret? You grew up in Texas didn’t you? Maybe it was that hormone filled, quality Texas beef.

His wife still has to be super careful about any height related conversations or he will get depressed. If she accidentally comments (even negative) about some guy who’s slightly tall, it’s not a good scene…LOL

I honestly don’t know how tall he got. I don’t want to ask or even talk about it with him. All of our friends pretend it didn’t happen. It’s like dealing with an ex junkie or something, as we all have to be super careful about what we say (height related) around him.