How tall is Forumosa? LOL

That sounds super healthy.

1 Like

These height charts for men are really toxic. It’s like fatness for women. Cannot be outside a certain perfect zone…cannot be on either extreme…

2 Likes

Some people are super sensitive about their height.

They have height charts for women also. You’re in the ideal height range, don’t worry.

EDIT: I thought you said somewhere in the thread you are 5’6 but I can’t seem to find that you actually said that…yikes nvm…

Sorry

Yeah lol I am not. I am shorter than average.

1 Like

What I don’t get is when shorter than average guys go crazy at the gym and really bulk up, which makes them look even shorter.

3 Likes

I think it’s about achieving a feeling of “bigness.” The space they can’t take up vertically, they find a way to take up horizontally instead.

It looks pretty goofy. Especially if they have a beefy neck. Ease up, man.

2 Likes

Exactly, if they slim down I feel like they would look taller IMO.

I have found those height shoe extension inserts thrown on the floor at my gym in Taichung multiple times and I’m pretty sure it’s this one average height foreigner who is wearing them.

4 Likes

It just screams overcompensation, like balding middle-aged guys in fancy sports cars.

Poor guy is probably just waiting for platform shoes to come back in style.

1 Like

Yeah honestly I think short guys who overcompensate like that are actually short somewhere else and that’s what’s really eating at them…

Are you going to make that forumosa poll or should i?

3 Likes

I am 5-11 and not bald at all…yet

2 Likes

I’ll have to defer to your expertise on that one… :grin:

When he was younger, he told me once when we were chilling on the rooftop drinking a beer once.

Well I was going to write a book about it one day to sell in Taiwan. But I’ll give a preview. I ate a lot. I ate basically all protein. Lots of fish, and calcium rich items like these mini sardines common in Korea. It was one of my favorite dishes and very cheap and high in calcium.

I believe in the concept of intuitive eating, I believe your brain know what it needs and if you understand and listen to it, you will be healthy. It does not mean everything you want, for example sugar craving can mean you need energy sources and can easily avoided if you tap into your brain on what it needs. Think of how people stranded on boats for weeks can know what they need to eat to survive and what not to eat if they catch a fish. We have developed the ability to see and understand what we need, some of it is lost with how food is packaged and served these days.

I ate probably 50% meat if not more. Some carbs for energy. Avoided vegetables until I grew up, I don’t believe children need a lot of vegetables and fruits.

Avoid milk, it’s a trap. Doesn’t make you grow.

1 Like

And yet in all your photos you’re wearing some type of head gear… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Purely an anti-doxing measure. I actually wonder why , having had to wear a Race Helmet for most of my working days ,in the past, did not affect my hair.

1 Like

Yeah, looks bad. I used to be jealous of my shorter friends. They would go to the gym with me, gain 5lbs and look huge. I gain 5lbs and I look EXACTLY the same.

I don’t do the milk thing for vegan reasons. Why do you avoid it? It seems to be quite the meme at Taiwan Costco (and other places) that milk makes your grow big and strong.

You never drank much milk as a child? What did your parents feed you when you were a “kid” kid? Do you think that milk powder shit is a dumb meme?

Really? You never got helmet hair!?!

Wait, did @shiadoa post his photo with the sexy president and I missed it?

I’m lactose intolerant. I don’t believe it’s natural to drink other animals milk. I always felt it was not natural and grossed me out. And it turns out, hey my body can’t even process it.

I was picky. I didn’t eat much vegetables and fruits. They tried to force it on me, but I wouldn’t do it. My teachers in school used to make me sit there until I finished my school lunch. I just sat there, wouldn’t eat it.

I ate a lot of eggs, I love eggs. Fish, meat, rice.