How tall is Forumosa? LOL

But even with the correct advice it’s extremely hard if they’re addicted to sugar. If you watch those weird TV programmes where morbidly obese people are offered free gastric surgery if they lose a certain amount of weight it’s clear that they eat like addicts.

Oh yes, and they always have people enabling them. Usually family members.

1 Like

I’ve seen a few of those programmes, and they’re never offered an addiction-based treatment (or support for their abuse at the hands of family members). They’re usually put on a calorie-controlled diet, which has never worked, for anyone, ever, in its entire 60-year history. The experts keep on doing it because they’re clueless.

Sugar addiction can be cured in about two weeks; typically less. I suppose in extreme cases it would require hospitalization, but that’s a fairly inexpensive stay in the grand scheme of things.

There is evidence of physiological changes to the brain after prolonged sugar addiction, so I don’t think it’s as easy as that.

1 Like

Depends what you mean by “physiological”. Your entire body will adapt in various ways to an onslaught of sugar, but it will recalibrate very fast. Unlike (say) nicotine addiction, the success rate for sugar addiction is very good.

Shouldn’t this convo be moved to the fat thread?

1 Like

Probably. Maybe one of the mods can surgically remove it.

3 Likes

This is how I see it, addiction is where you lose self control of the situation and your life is basically unlivable and chaotic. But the option of help is a choice.

I forgot what show it was I watched, but it was about families that don’t understand why they’re overweight. They claim their diet is at least ok and shouldn’t be making them that grossly overweight. They film them around the house for a time period and show them the tape. People underestimate how much they eat, how often they eat, and how it all adds up. They can’t even seem to remember some of the things they eat. They are like shocked to see themselves eat from the recorded film. It’s really crazy to see.

And it’s something passed on from parents to kids. You teach your kids to eat poorly, it’s going to cause them a life time of grief. We like to eat what we ate as kids.

1 Like

Hey, calm down fatty, no need to be so aggressive.

2 Likes

Loose habits, repeated stupid actions become “addiction”, or just… unhealthy life.

Not sure if I’m phrasing this right xD

I consider 99% of girls to be small so I never really care about what their height is. But the especially small ones I like to pick up and toss them to the other side of the room on a couch or bed lol

Sometimes when I’m walking with a girl I don’t know where they went looking around for them only to realize they are literally next to me.

:noway::noway::noway:

Well, that’s what he does when his girlfriend appears, he needs to get rid of them quickly.

3 Likes

Isn’t dwarf tossing illegal?

1 Like

Is having fun illegal?

Unfortunately, in most cases, yes.

3 Likes

It makes me laugh how “experts” insist that obesity must be at least partially genetic because fat kids tend to have fat parents; “no shit, Sherlock?” is the only appropriate response to that. Fat kids eat what their fat parents eat. They are, obviously, going to be equally fat, and learn the same dysfunctional habits.

This thread is probably heading slowly down the gutter, but I have to agree with this. I’ve never attempted throwing them across the room (is there an Olympic event for that?) but I reckon a woman should be pick-up-able, preferably on one forearm.

Milker, check out the size of this ex-stud…

Ds_J_nNVYAAUMZw

It really pisses me off to see clearly overweight children. It’s like child neglect. Small children don’t have the ability to make their own food choices yet, how can they let them become so overweight.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t throw him out of bed. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Again, I think it’s the fault of the authorities. Here’s some retarded shite from the BDA on how to feed your kids:

“Children need regular meals and snacks to get the energy (calories) and goodness or ‘nutrients’ they need …”

“Offer a savoury and a sweet course at both lunchtime and at the evening meal, so children have a variety of different foods and nutrients.”

“Each meal should … include bread, potatoes, pasta, rice and grains such as couscous or breakfast cereal at main meals and scones, buns, muffins, crumpets or cereal bars for snacks.”

Parents pick up on this sort of stuff and think it’s genuinely OK to feed their kids with an endless supply of cakes and biscuits.