How tall is Forumosa? LOL

A. No testicles.
B. He’d break the bed with one pelvic thrust.

Well, different child different needs, but also… how much do they exercise? it’s not only about diet, and I say this because you and other people have said before that it’s not about doing exercise. I believe it’s a combination of both things.

Or they buy crap like Nature Valley muesli bars and think its healthy food. A Snickers bar is healthier than that rubbish.

A: free birth control
B: my “bed” is a pasture

Snacks fuck people’s diets up. That’s where I see the most problems with overweight people. They snack and have that habit. I never snack. Even if I eat 4-5 full meals a day, they are nutritious meals and not snacks. Snacks almost consist of non nutritional calories. And once you have that habit, even if you try to snack healthy, you’ll eventually snack on unhealthy shit because it’s easier and always available.

2 Likes

Quite. Muesli bars are explicitly described as healthy in the BDA advice. I would honestly rather give my kid a Snickers bar, with the understanding that it’s a treat, than a daily muesli bar that he’ll believe is virtuous and healthy.

This.

A big problem with the experts is that they blather on about calories and fat and completely overlook the psychological aspects of diet. They seem blissfully unaware of how much of our eating behaviour is either instinctive or programmed.

1 Like

See, these are all items with zero nutrients but high caloric density and most often sugar. You don’t need to eat these things, they are not snacks. They are treats once in a while to enjoy. You should not be getting energy from these things.

It’s such a ridiculous concept to have to feed your kids these.

It’s like seeing people say they eat a healthy breakfast for the day. Pancakes, lots of carbs for energy which can be ok, but almost no nutrition. And they drink orange juice and milk and cereal. One is pure sugar and combined with carbs, two energy sources, one will directly be converted to fat pretty much. Milk is for baby cows to grow into huge cows. So think about that. Cereal is garbage, you’ll find the food that tries to sell you how good and nutritional they are and BS like good for your heart on the cover to be the worst for you.

11 grams of sugar for every 16 grams of oats…sweet jesus

What oats you eating bruh?

muesli bars

You can make your own if you’re up to it

Known in the civilized world as “granola bars.”

What kind of ambient do you find there? do they serve anything apart from fruit “cocktails”? how about the music? Bob Marley?

1 Like

Mostly Dave Matthews and “nu folk.” Also, lots of soy boys and husky dykes.

1 Like

And reeks of patchouli! Filled with armpit hair and hairy legs (the guys too).

1 Like

Somebody’s having Colorado flashbacks. :grin:

1 Like

You nailed it! Was getting better after high school, but since the green rush I imagine it’s reverted back a bit.

If you eat rice, I got bad news for you…

Sugar in rice? Say it ain’t so.

Rice is sugar, I am so sorry to say. And lots of it.

1 Like