How to do Cash on delivery selling an item

This tutorial is in Chinese , but maybe can help you

This video shows how to ship goods by 7 Eleven with Cash on delivery , however this is for Shoppe

Other tutorials (From carousell taiwan)

1 Like

Watch those already, not chinese one…

I dont have shoppee or carousell
Do you need these to ship cod?
Im selling off fb not those sites? Help

Ok how to ship something cod without shopee or carousell ?
Does anybody know? Is the chinese ibon link a thing that can work?
Thanks for help …

First, you need to use a computer, not your mobile phone. Second Use Chrome browser. To register, you can use your FB account. You will also need to register your bank account so they can arrange payment for your sales weekly. No registration fees. Google translate is your friend.

Ok i will have my tw friend help, especially because no pc. Thanks :pray:

After registration on pc , is it just as easy as using the ibon machine to ship? Do i need a app on my phone also?

Using the PC is easier. However, you can also use the APP. You just need someone to teach you were to click, because the App is in Chinese.

Oh snap ibon App? Ok thanks

It’s now called OpenPoint APP.

Is there a COD option in Taipei (whether convenience store or otherwise) where I as recipient could inspect item and confirm it’s not an empty box or broken item etc. prior to paying and accepting? Interested in item from out of town seller but skeptical/concerned it may be scam…

you can tell the cashier that you want to open the package first before you pay for it. as long as you show your identification, I am pretty sure the convenience store clerk will allow you to do this.