How to get deported

He appears to have no support network in Taiwan, other than the state. At least he would be able to converse easily, for the time being at least, in Japan.

Yeah but heā€™s getting thrown out of his home now. Ah well, heā€™s in a messed up situation. If he got by up till now with his crappy language skills Iā€™m sure he could see out the end here. Thereā€™s no obligation to let him stay, and loads of countries will quote ā€˜its a costā€™, but 36 years is a long time.

I donā€™t have a problem with that. Iā€™m just struggling to see why thereā€™s a lack of compassion in sending him back to Japan.

I kind of see him as our problem to deal with in Taiwan. Japan has an obligation to itā€™s citizens too. I really donā€™t know which is best for him in terms of care.

Heā€™s going to have a far worse time in a care home full of people speaking Taiwanese or Chinese than a care home full of people speaking Japanese.

EDIT: A fair few of them will speak Japanese, to be fair.

Wonā€™t work, heā€™s married. He can do anything.
You have an APARC?
Go abroad for more education. Forget to ask permission for extended leave. Then after the deadline, be completely rude while arguing your ARC should be reinstated.

Chinese news says he is wanting to go back to Japan so went to the police by himself, and the police is helping him.

2 Likes

Many Taiwanese his age speak Japanese.

A fair few of them will.

Did the @bob_honest ever manage to get deported?

I think @bob_honest is still here. His latest post was on October 31.

I wonder whatā€™s going to happenā€“or whatā€™s already happenedā€“to that poor Japanese guy.

Itā€™s call being an adult, you definitely need the talk with your wife. Thatā€™s what marriage is communication is an essential part of the marriage.

Not just thinking about being a deportee, tbh with you thatā€™s just sounds immature actually.

1 Like

I think Bob is talking about hitting the UK next, 11 years later. He takes his time thinking about things.:grin:

1 Like

Well this one will be after spending time in the clink:

1 Like

You missed the joke, but after 11 years it could be a bit hard to follow I guess.

1 Like