How to interpret the signals?

[quote=“oink”]
I shared food once with a guy I met casually and we ended up in bed, which was not my intention at all.[/quote]

And to the meat of the issue. The last time you shared food with a guy you had sex with him. And you didn’t intend it. Now you feel inextricably bound to ending up having sex with Mr Wu, but you don’t want to upset your boyfriend. You have a Caligula complex. You can escape your destiny, but the chances are that one day soon you will wake up next to Mr Wu, and think ‘Dang! Not again!’

[quote=“oink”]

I guess I’ve been living under a rock then because I’ve never heard of any of those “tricks”! Shame on me. Well, I have been wearing my tank-tops occasionally and covering it up with a jacket. Life will always find its way…[/quote]

Wow! You love the greatest movie trilogy ever made too?

Common strategy in the Yookay. The StartRite shoes and kneesocks went straight in the bag whenever I got to the end of my street.

Fancy going for dinner on Friday? :howyoudoin:

Seriously though. How the hell does that happen?

She met a player who seduced her. She got sold. She got swav vayed and deboned him.

This is probably right. I rarely shared food with anyone else besides my Taiwanese ex-girlfriend in the States, and only because she insisted on taking half of my food and sticking me with half of hers. It was a concept I really couldn’t understand but complied anyways - since I wouldn’t get to make sexy time if I didn’t.

Well, if you have no interest in this guy, just start showing up wearing more clothes than you would, and mention your boyfriend in passing every 3 minutes. Just make it clear to him. Might even help if you smoked and chewed betel nuts - that’d probably be a super big turn-off for these older men.

Anyone want half this sandwich? (No, Tommy. Sorry.)

Excuse me im very discerning, what kinda sammich?

Maybe this is the cultural difference, in the States you can buy a gal some booze and she will probably go to bed with you and be your one night stand, here in Taiwan I never got any cutie guy to the bed by offering the standard coffee and good talk. I need to up the menu, Chinese have this fetish for food (real food). Food is the what will settle the deal, not the coffee and drink.

Excuse me im very discerning, what kinda sammich?[/quote]

:wink: Good job, T., but it should be obvious that it’s a chicken sandwich. :lick:

Excuse me im very discerning, what kinda sammich?[/quote]

:wink: Good job, T., but it should be obvious that it’s a chicken sandwich. :lick:[/quote]

Hmm, tastes like chicken, anyway…

Hmm, tastes like chicken, anyway…[/quote]

Damnit, Chiefy, you’re so much fun!

Fancy going for dinner on Friday? :howyoudoin:

Seriously though. How the hell does that happen?[/quote]

I was young and didn’t know how to say no. That’s what happened. Rather unpleasant and showed how stupid I was. I’ve always had problems with saying no, but am now trying to learn from past experiences and change that.

Yeah, you have to watch out for that. My current partner is only with me because I gave her a piece of chocolate cake…
:hungry:

Well I know someone who was seduced by a cookie. And get this, the guy got it free at the school cafeteria. Cost? Zero dollars !!

Wow. Not that there’s anything wrong, unless it winds up being unpleasant. And having trouble saying no, well, I was the same when I was very young, except that I wasn’t getting propositioned. They should teach “No” at school - and it’s not just about sex.

The girls here are usually so skinny, it’s very appealing when you see a woman with a bit more curve. Not that looks are the main thing, but they might be for him. And at 5’4" and 125 pounds if you weren’t spoken for I’d be giving you my chicken.

Also, as you get older, young people seem to glow - even if they’re not “beautiful,” there’s something about their youth that is fresh and appealing. So don’t underestimate your charms. Even when an old lecher like me (I’m more than a decade older than you, anyway) has standards and isn’t trying to do every 18 year old, we still notice.

Wow. Not that there’s anything wrong, unless it winds up being unpleasant. And having trouble saying no, well, I was the same when I was very young, except that I wasn’t getting propositioned. They should teach “No” at school - and it’s not just about sex.

The girls here are usually so skinny, it’s very appealing when you see a woman with a bit more curve. Not that looks are the main thing, but they might be for him. And at 5’4" and 125 pounds if you weren’t spoken for I’d be giving you my chicken.

Also, as you get older, young people seem to glow - even if they’re not “beautiful,” there’s something about their youth that is fresh and appealing. So don’t underestimate your charms. Even when an old lecher like me (I’m more than a decade older than you, anyway) has standards and isn’t trying to do every 18 year old, we still notice.[/quote]

And BANG. Sola Topee shows ShanRo the correct way to make a first post on forumosa.
Welcome.

Thank you. :bow:

It was the bit about ample thighs that you liked, wasn’t it? Mmm.

[quote=“Sola Topee”]

It was the bit about ample thighs that you liked, wasn’t it? Mmm.[/quote]

I have two. Not enough for you, eh?

[quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“Sola Topee”]

It was the bit about ample thighs that you liked, wasn’t it? Mmm.[/quote]

I have two. Not enough for you, eh?[/quote]
There is such a thing as too much, but I’m more of a “more cushion for the pushin’” kind of guy…

Sola - I definitely liked the part about the ample thighs!