How to make friends?

how old are you?
any close high school or college friends?

Nah I made like a few friends in uni but we all drifted apart after graduating. Even more so for high school friends. I do have some friends from church back home but they all moved far away from my home too

which church you been to here in Taiwan, or not tried that route yet?
Christmas time, they all have events OKver next few days.

A taiwan holiness church. but that was a while ago. my intention is to first go to an english chuch in taichung and then go to a chinese church here (so I donā€™t have to go there every week, because Iā€™m uncomfortable going there first since Iā€™m not chinese and I imagine Iā€™ll be the focus of attention or something) but I donā€™t have the money yet. When I can, I intend to go to a church in taichung once a week and a chinese church here once a week alternatively

donā€™t worry about the money.
just do it, so to speak.
holidays are the best time to get back into a churchā€™s swing of things

i would jset do it but im too shy
this cfhristms im by nyself

You gotta stop doing this shitfaced forumosa-ing thing man

4 Likes

what did i do

Umā€¦

sheā€™ll be right mate

unnamed

Iā€™m so going to bump this thread in 2028.

Hi everyone!

Make friends in the opposite way you make enemies. Now someone who has no friends AND no enemies is going seriously wrong somewhere :rofl:

Iā€™m flagging this as a personal attackā€¦

I couldā€™ve sworn you had tons of enemies. :smile:

1 Like

Obviously. I meant the other part.

Iā€™m posting again tonight because Iā€™m annoyed. Iā€™m here at this job but no one will talk to me. Or at least thatā€™s how I feel. I donā€™t understand. Maybe like some other posters said itā€™s not normal to make friends with coworkers, but surely itā€™s normal to at least chat with them? But they donā€™t even do that.

Are you really Australian? I thought Aussies were supposed to be outgoing and laidback and a bit of an asshole. You sound like youā€™ve got mad anxiety disorder.

Smh@those idiots