Huashan Park Murder in Taipei

Have men got together and said this was ok? Must of missed that meeting.

Pretty much any reasonable human being would be disgusted by this. Pretty sure it doesn’t take men to unite lol.

8 Likes

Exactly. The idea that men-at-large are tacitly complicit in this sort of thing is outrageous. No normal man (Taiwanese or otherwise) thinks this is even in the ballpark of acceptable male behaviour.

4 Likes

Obviously, men die about 10 years earlier in average.

These murders committed by men are more often emotional murders while the murder in Bali committed by a women was very creepy and planed.

In this case here, there was alcohol involved, which could have something to do with it.
There is still one breast missing and one investigator (psychiatrist) said, it might be a trophy. This would make it very creepy, indeed. So, why did they take down the crime scene? Without it, they cannot check whatever this guy now says or admits/denies.

1 Like

I think the media keeps blaming the wrong things is right. Just the other day they tried to blame it on combat sports and I think one politician said something about it because one of them was a “boxer”.

FYI the guy was a mediocre personal trainer that did some “boxing training” in world gym. Everyone thought he was a dickhead before he did this. And he can’t box for shit.

Taking the blame off of anything but the people responsible is just giving them a break. I would soon give them the excuse of mental health vs toxic masculinity.

2 Likes

You want to curb the murders. A messed up solution that would probably work for Taiwan is shame the perps entire family. People don’t give the laws that much respect here, but risk making you and your entire family lose face! It would probably make people think twice about doing something like this. Taiwanese people care about saving face. Put these people on blast with their face all over. I know in like the US people don’t do this to avoid giving them fame. People here are the opposite

2 Likes

I’m not really quite sure why whenever a male individual does something crazy or wrong, toxic masculinity is straight away associated with it. These recent crimes have been committed by extremely mentally sick people not my average people.
I just feel generally sad for men these days, extremist feminists keep making up bullshit terms like “ toxic masculinity “ and shoving them up everyone’s throat at any time they have a chance to, even if not even relevant.

5 Likes

True.
Labeling used to be just for canning and bottling.
It has taken on a cruel life of its own, and the more a word is arbitrarily used to label something, anything, out of the blue, the less impact it has. So, keep on calling everything toxic masculinity. It means nothing except to those who love labels.

I found Brian’s article idiotic.

The support for his bigoted views obviously comes from the predictable quarters.

Statistics on the ‘gender’ gap in falling victim to homicide in Taiwan are widely available, and yet Brian’s brand of nonsense continues to be peddled in the media.

Disgusting!

1 Like

You mean that he’s right because he points out that nobody else points out what he thinks this is about? What a genious!

1 Like

What worries me about this is not whatever is going to happen to that bunch of neo hippies, or the stupidity of the media in Taiwan (which we already knew about), and not even the murder itself (yeah, I’m sorry for the girl, but we already had other crazy fuckers like the lesbians cutting to death another woman, or that woman in Bali killing another guy for his money, or that retarded behaving babies).

What worries me the most is that when I came here to Taiwan, I saw people cellebrating Haloween. People watching retarded Holywood movies and creating their expectations and their life style based on those movies… and now one more ingredient to the retardamericanization has just landed: the crazy feminism.

I thought I had escaped from all this shit when I came here, but nope.

Maybe I need to hoop to the next island.

4 Likes

If you want to be a macho man, you’ll have to move to Spain.
But my worry is, you won’t be macho enough and they’ll call you a Maricon.

Sorry but I don’t follow you. Who wants to be a macho again?

Don’t u get fined for man-spreading in Spain?

…and I just found out man-spreading is actually a word that won’t be auto-corrected…

1 Like

Oh sorry you don’t.
My fault I misread/interpreted.
Anyhow, in case…

I’m not sure what exactly happened, but I find funny how somebody who I presume would be a feminist tries to belittle someone else calling him “not macho enough” and saying that “they will call him maricón” (I removed the unnecessary capital M and put a lower case one, much better that way. I also threw in an accent, just for showing off).

You are right! Wow!
It has been more than 20 years already since my last stay there.
Gosh I am getting old.

Young woman passing me at the beach smiling at me while her mother followed her.
Tu no me ablas con esa maricon!

I would also add the aftermath of the attempted murder of a Vietnamese woman and the killing of her female boss by her jealous, violent husband: her teenage daughter was made to write or someone published a statement on FB under her name, saying it was right for her father to kill her mother, as he suspected she was being unfaithful.

It is taking babying the men to the same level of the Bamboo gangster’s parents helping him clean the scene of his gf crime and providing the means to dispose of the body parts. A little too much.

1 Like

Yeah, well, nice digression. Still my point stands valid I guess…

Last year a crazy motherfucker told his friend to beat up his own mother because she wouldn’t give him money for buying something retardedly expensive to his girlfriend. They ended up killing her.

How are these things anything to do with masculinity? isn’t it more related to BEING FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD?

6 Likes