Huashan Park Murder in Taipei

Well, someone sure got their knickers in a twist…

1 Like

Isn’t the current conscription 4 months? I think it is fair that both of men and women do the conscription, but I’d want the 8 week maternity leave counted as an alternative service. Imo, it is fair that conscription of women is 8 week shorter than men.

As for the different criminal tendency between men and women, ipmost of men and women do not do those things, and between small percentages of two genders, there are some differences. If that is mostly due to biological differences or due to social structures affected by biological differences, are there anything we can do? I think not so much.

That’s what gender “researchers” refuse to do BTW.

2 Likes

LOL.

No, it’s not oranges and apples. Women don’t only kill their kids during the postpartum depression, which for you is a “real thing”, and I guess that extreme jealousy and anger management problems and pathological violence are as “real things” as “postpartum depression”.

We could also start a discussion about “postpartum depression” being a “social construct” that differs from one time and society to another.

Still nobody has told me why to be violent with your couple is masculinity (a toxic one). Aren’t violent women out there? because there are. Are they masculine in a toxic way too?

Yes, because the terms “toxic femininity” or “toxic motherhood” would be difficult to ride for white knights.
Come on man, you cannot virtue signal against women…men need to get laid!

2 Likes

Because feminists don’t like the truth, they need to keep up the appearance of oppression to make people listen to them. Statistics put domestic abuse in the US close to even, around 60-40 with more female victims yes. It’s not as overwhelmingly one sided and they won’t tell you there are over 2000 domestic abuse shelters for women. 1 for men.

1 Like

or they’ll start dismembering the opposite sex (or same sex, perhaps)

Isn’t it just to catch people’s attention? They tend to use extreme words to appeal to people. Imo, toxin masculinity makes no sense as you say. It is human ferociousness.

Masculinity and toxic doesn’t go well together when the number one choice for female killers is poisoning.
Masculinity is often understood as muscular referring to muscles.
That’s what I first associate even reading instead of hearing that word.
I guess Andrew0409 is about to cancel his gym membership over this.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/96Jrbs06LCw?t=130

She is toxic!

heavy props to anyone who can sit through 45mins of MSNBC, much less after the first minute.

1 Like

Back on topic, why is the media bashing the parks organizers over it?
It’s all they are having parties.
There are no cameras. Why aren’t there any cameras? etc.
I don’t know from which political corner this is coming from but it starts to annoy me!

homicides, domestic violences, gangs, mass shootings are mostly linked to men.

But many just hate the term toxic masculinity and would not use it because of its association with the third wave feminazis.

1 Like

I’m sure there are more men than women doing those things, but by no means that implies that it is the “masculinity” what makes those things happen.

2 Likes

How do you mean? “Masculinity” essentially means “the characteristics of men”. Clearly it’s something about men that makes them happen.

No, characteristics that are specific to men, that make manly a man. To kills is not specific to a man, neither makes a man look more manly. Well…

Just to make sure we don’t go down that way, these murders have been really fucked up. To make soup cubes out of your girlfriend doesn’t make you look more manly.

5 Likes

OK, I see what you’re getting at.

1 Like

Cool. One of these days you will also understand my arguments when you remove my posts :smiley:

1 Like