Huayu Enrichment Scholarship 2014-2015

edutwny.org/scholarship-recipients.html don’t know if this is for 2014 or 2013

That is not England that is the New York area I think.

Did you get the scholarship?

Am yet to find out! And I got information about tuition its been covered by the ministry all you’re required is to get your flight ticket

The Western Canada office sent an email out the applicants this week…they received “more applications that usual” this year so they will be notifying successful applicants within the last two weeks of May. Only successful candidates and wait-listed candidates will be contacted!

I got that email as well (Western Canada). I wonder how many applicants and scholarships? Are you going to Taiwan regardless of receiving the scholarship and which school do you plan to attend?

Hi guys,
:hand:
I applied for the scholarship too, but I can’t find anywhere when the recipients will be announced. Any news you might have?
Thanks

Hi guys,
I applied for the scholarship too, but I can’t find anywhere when the recipients will be announced (in the EU at least). Any news you might have?
Thanks

[quote=“eschatos1”]Hi guys,
I applied for the scholarship too, but I can’t find anywhere when the recipients will be announced (in the EU at least). Any news you might have?
Thanks[/quote]
If you’d like to know anything about your application I suggest you email or call the office. I think recipient list is only announced in the US states

Still no word from the US - Houston office… the anticipation is killing me!

Yuhuu, just got a phone interview with the lady from the Greece Office and she offered me 6 months scholarship and told me I am one of her strongest candidates :sunglasses:

Congrats bulgarianguy! I hope to get that call soon :slight_smile: Where are you going to school??

Congrats to you hope to see you in Taiwan

Thanks all. I am going to Fu Jen University language center, in Taipei.

Anyone who has heard back from their respective offices…right here I was told I’d be contacted soon so am still waiting!

I had applied at TECC New Delhi and still no news. No response from the number they gave too. Wondering what is happening…hmmm…I am assuming the results would be out by end of this month but no interviews so far.

Just got a call from the UK division and i’ve been upgraded from 6 months to a year AMAZING!!! So thankful and happy!! :notworthy:

Wonder why the UK is so much faster than other divisions in giving them out?

Congrats jolinstan!

And good luck to everyone who is still sitting on the edge of their seat, like myself… ha!

I’m also waiting to hear back from the Houston TECO office. A friend who knows some people at the office called to see if he could find out a more concrete date, and they just told him the same- end of the month. Another friend estimated it wouldn’t be till sometime after this past Saturday, so maybe we’ll hear sometime this week! :slight_smile:

I applied to MTC as well as the Tunghai CLC, whether or not I get the scholarship will decide where I’ll end up going. Congrats to those who’ve received theirs already!

Let’s just keep our fingers crossed believing we’d all receive the scholarship we still have a week more for them to clear our heads

Congrats to all those who got it and all the best to who are waiting too including myself. I was told the same thing, end of this month, by the New Delhi TECC so keeping fingers crossed. We might really get news by this week.The suspense is killing me…hahaha…cheers all!