Huge Fire Cloud Carrefour Logistics Center Taoyuan (14 March 2022 edition)

I doubt Chinese agents are setting fires at hostels, dormitories and Carrefours warehouses. If this is their plan, then their invasion will be even more inept than Putin’s debacle.

4 Likes

Hitting us where it hurts!

Guy

Location isn’t relevant. It’s all about creating chaos.

That’s not even close to being the case, so, random fires seems incredibly more likely at present.

2 Likes

Yes, unless it continues.

1 Like

It certainly bears watching.

That’s a bit dated!

1 Like

Two weeks ago?

1 Like

Yeah, Taiwan has power outages all the time.

1 Like

What does the frequency have to do with dating?

It means you are posting a response from a Florida politician about a totally different event. It doesn’t shed light on the topic of this thread, and instead belongs—if that is the correct word—here:

Guy

Another day, another fire

what_minions

I almost wish it was sabotage. More likely it’s just chabuduoism come to bite everyone in the butt

Edit: I have the right to say this, as someone who has reported the same company for the same insane safety issue 16 times over the course of two years and the last response I received from the government was “we will no longer respond to any issues you bring up regarding this company as you’ve brought it up too many times”.

4 Likes

Taiwan has horrible fire safety standards enforcement. I’ve seen plenty of “upscale” hotels with loose, worn out, bare metal wiring behind shiny decor.

Always check out the wiring and fire
Escape in hotels here!

4 Likes

Taiwans second worldliness is showing.

WTF they want to do with one firetruck?

I’m in Taoyuan, just got this alert, I’m assuming because of the fire. Anyone else get it?

3 Likes

I got it

Yes.